No announcement yet.

Kenny vs. Spenny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only seen a couple episodes, but I love it. Does Kenny ever lose?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      I have only seen a couple episodes, but I love it. Does Kenny ever lose?
      He lost the "who can eat the most meat" episode I think.
      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post

I mean any man that can take a needle up the peehole to win a competition has guts...
        Now way that actually happened?

Comment

Tom green show > Kenny vs. Spenny
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Kenny's lost a few. He wins most though. Best was the sperm episode, where Spenny cheats, and ends up winning.(He poured a shampoo bottle claiming it was sperm. But Kenny shone radiation on Spenny to kill the sperm, went around emptying used condoms on the street, and got his crew to whack off into the jar) But then he felt so bad for cheating, he admitted to cheating and kenny won. And then for humiliation Kenny made Spenny drink the sperm, but he refused. So Kenny just threw it in Spenny's face and ran. Spenny called in after seeing the show, and threatened to sue.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
              Tom green show > Kenny vs. Spenny
              Truer words have never been spoken.

Slutmobile

Sneaking into a movie

Pizza Skit

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                Now way that actually happened?

Oh it did, the man is a monster...he took some kind of medicine up the pee hole so he wouldn't get a boner....

Comment

Oh it did, the man is a monster...he took some kind of medicine up the pee hole so he wouldn't get a boner....
                  That was a great episode. LOL at Hugo giving Spenny a chub... :D

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                    That was a great episode. LOL at Hugo giving Spenny a chub... :D
                    Yea, and Spenny had a fake bulge in his banana hammock

Spenny's excuse for him getting a boner was pathetic...the combination of that woman giving you a lap dance and that guys junk hitting me repeatedly gave me a boner...please

Comment

Yea, and Spenny had a fake bulge in his banana hammock

Spenny's excuse for him getting a boner was pathetic...the combination of that woman giving you a lap dance and that guys junk hitting me repeatedly gave me a boner...please
                      Haha I almost forgot about the fake bulge. I thought that Spenny actually getting a boner from a dude was humiliation enough for the contest. Especially since Kenny was trying to convince him that he liked guys the whole time.

Comment

I watch it every now and then but am really impartial to it. Sometimes they are really funny but some of them are just plain rubbish like the one when they are handcuffed together.

Comment

Awesome show.

The who can stand longer episode is one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information