Kenny vs. Spenny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny vs. Spenny

Does anyone else watch this show? I absolutely love it and find it hilarious. This week's episode isn't as funny as some of the other ones, but it is still pretty funny. I'd say my favorite episode definitely has to be the first one to get a boner loses.

Yeah, I just recently got into it. The "who can eat the most meat" was the funniest so far for me.

Comment

you know that like all of these are pretty old, it was huge in canada, and they finally brought it here

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        you know that like all of these are pretty old, it was huge in canada, and they finally brought it here
        You got it! Big show up here on CBC late night. I thought it was funny at first, thn it grew flat out stupid. The one I find funny though, is the one where they stick a tube up their ass and blow into it to make their farts louder lol. That one made me laugh.

Finally Canada started something than moved it down south. Score 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          You got it! Big show up here on CBC late night. I thought it was funny at first, thn it grew flat out stupid. The one I find funny though, is the one where they stick a tube up their ass and blow into it to make their farts louder lol. That one made me laugh.

Finally Canada started something than moved it down south. Score 1!
          The score:

500,000,000 - 1

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
            The score:

500,000,000 - 1
            But we still got that 1!

Comment

Wow I don't think I would ever admit to liking that piece of **** show. I've seen two episodes and it is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, I would put it in the same league as Pauly Shore's "The Store."

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                Wow I don't think I would ever admit to liking that piece of **** show. I've seen two episodes and it is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, I would put it in the same league as Pauly Shore's "The Store."
                Don't you ever call KvS ******. It's a classic reality television show. Some of the new episodes have been absolutely hilarious, most notably the episode where they see who can handle the most torture.

Other classic episodes:
                Who's the coolest.
                Who's the funniest
                Who can drink the most beer
                Who can dance the longest
                Who can keep an octopus on their head the longest

stephenson86

Comment

Best Humiliation:

Who can sell the most bibles

Comment

I used to watch it but forgot all about it.

Comment

We actually have/had that show in German a year ago or so. Same idea.

http://www.prosieben.de/show_comedy/elton_vs_simon/

Pilot was: 03. Jun. 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                        We actually have/had that show in German a year ago or so. Same idea.

http://www.prosieben.de/show_comedy/elton_vs_simon/

Pilot was: 03. Jun. 2004
                        hmmm interesting...was it any good?

they don't look nearly as funny as Kenny or Spenny tho...

Comment

I first watched the show like a month ago and I hated Kenny, because he cheated, but now that I've seen it a couple more times, its funny to see how he comes up with these ways to win like non-alcoholic beer, then throwing up beside Spen's body to make it seem like he won. Then the standing epidsode that was on last night, he used a harnass.

Kenny wins it with his mind everytime, other than drinking the most beer or getting a boner.

I mean any man that can take a needle up the peehole to win a competition has guts...

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            hmmm interesting...was it any good?

they don't look nearly as funny as Kenny or Spenny tho...
                            I liked it. They had crazy episodes: Whose sperm is better? Who can lose/gain the most weight in 3 days? Who can sit longer on a cow? Who can last the longest without using there arms?

They dont look really funny but they are kinda okay with that stuff. The fat fun is pretty known in Germany and does that stuff alot and the other guy has/had a TV show where he did all sorts off weird stuff on the street. F.E. A waitress (part of the show and kinda good looking) was going around and went up to a men going like: oh, i know its kinda unusal but i have a break soon and im bored. Than then he came up was like: i have time. U wanna **** right? But no relationship. And she was like alright and they left. The look on the face of the dudes were so funny

Comment

I like it, I like it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information