Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions WMD
    Originally posted by thule
    Shawshank Redemption was the first DVD I ever bought, back when DVD players were just hitting the floors. I would have to say that movie was inspiring, and never really got old. Thats my pick...Pulp Fiction wasn't bad...but not really a movie you could watch over and over again.
    What? yes it is, it's one of the most re-watchable movies ever! There's so many quotes and the plot is shuffled around, how could you not want to watch it over and over...
    I agree, it has been the only movie that I watch over and over. Well, I also rewatch Swingers, but that's it.

Comment

Shawshank Redemption was the first DVD I ever bought, back when DVD players were just hitting the floors. I would have to say that movie was inspiring, and never really got old. Thats my pick...Pulp Fiction wasn't bad...but not really a movie you could watch over and over again.
      What? yes it is, it's one of the most re-watchable movies ever! There's so many quotes and the plot is shuffled around, how could you not want to watch it over and over...
      Well I wasn't an original Pulp Fictioner, which probaballly leads to my boredness at times. I watched it for the first time like 2 months ago. I thought it was really good. But I only saw the end. Well now every time I watch it I never make it to the end because I feel I already saw that part. And then the scene where he takes the girl to his friends house...I can't stand that lady yelling for 10 mins...it takes alot out of me

Comment

Comment

Well I wasn't an original Pulp Fictioner, which probaballly leads to my boredness at times. I watched it for the first time like 2 months ago. I thought it was really good. But I only saw the end. Well now every time I watch it I never make it to the end because I feel I already saw that part. And then the scene where he takes the girl to his friends house...I can't stand that lady yelling for 10 mins...it takes alot out of me
          Hah, yeah, she is pretty annoying.

Comment

i voted for shawshank, but i had a really hard time voting against forrest gump.

Comment

Followed by Pulp Fiction, LA Confidential, T2, Dark City, Schindler's List, Toy Story, and 12 Monkeys.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Mines is Se7en.

Followed by
                Shawshank
                Silence of the Lambs

Comment

Carlitos Way

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

Forest Gump should be dominating this poll.

Comment

Pi

Fight Club, 12 monkeys, Boondock Saints, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction

Comment

Pulp Fiction and Shawshank are the only two options offered that I liked immensely.

Comment

Jurassic Park.

Comment

Dances With Wolves is my moms favorite movie, personally it bores me nearly to sleep. 3 hours with Kevin Costner talking to Indians, ick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                              Jurassic Park.
                              Dodgson, we got Dodgson here. See no one cares.

Comment

Tommy Boy-Holy Shnikies!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information