"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

New Jack City.

Comment

Forrest Gump

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds

New Jack City.
              That should've been a great movie but Ice T's acting, or lack there of, totally screwed it up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                Pi

Fight Club, 12 monkeys, Boondock Saints, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction
                Add to this list Silence of the lambs.

Comment

Shawshank by a hair over Pulp Fiction.

Comment

Ill say Shawshank...but honestly there are like 5 of my favorite movies of all time on that list. Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Forest, and Saving Private Ryan (No war movie has ever come close to rivaling that IMO)...they were all incredible. The 90s really had some great movies, a lot of comedies which could be another poll, and then also a lot of my other top movies like: Green Mile, American Beauty, Sixth Sense, Matrix, etc. Good stuff.

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Vilma the Animal
                      Ill say Shawshank...but honestly there are like 5 of my favorite movies of all time on that list. Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Forest, and Saving Private Ryan (No war movie has ever come close to rivaling that IMO)...they were all incredible. The 90s really had some great movies, a lot of comedies which could be another poll, and then also a lot of my other top movies like: Green Mile, American Beauty, Sixth Sense, Matrix, etc. Good stuff.

ewwww :x

Comment

Just the first one silly, I dont get how you cant like it. Truly revolutionary in its use of special effects...not like the stupid overuse now-a-days.

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

Just the first one silly, I dont get how you cant like it. Truly revolutionary in its use of special effects...not like the stupid overuse now-a-days.
                          Watch Natural Born Killers and you'll relaize its less revolutionary.

Comment

Natural Born Killers was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D

Natural Born Killers was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
                              I don't like you anymore.

Comment

Nobody else thinks Trainspotting is a F**king amazing film??? I Can't Believe IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information