Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strahan will say yes to Simpson if Romo doesn't

Strahan will say yes to Simpson if Romo doesn't

"You guys love to say, 'Oh, he is coming off the beach and he is dating Jessica Simpson' -- please!" Strahan said during a news conference Thursday after the Giants practiced for Sunday's game against the Cowboys in the NFC semifinal.

"Heck, if Jessica Simpson wanted to date me, I may give her a shot," said the recently divorced Strahan.

"If he wanted to sit in Dallas, they would have found some fault in that because he would have been with her if they had pictures of them in Dallas," Strahan said. "So for them to go to Cabo or wherever they went, good for them. They deserve that time off."

"I think anybody who thinks that because he took a few days with his girlfriend that he is going to come back and not play well or he is not going to be prepared if anything it probably stokes his fire to play even better."

:)

I loved that comment. Michael Strahan is awesome. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Hahaha what a mack.

Comment

i like that white girl, yea that Jessica Simpson

Comment

lol, he's a funny guy

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Too bad

1) I doubt Jessica Simpson would ever date a black dude. Not being racist, but could you see it happening.

2) Strahan is ugly as sin.

3) She makes WAY more money than he does.

Stick to strippers and ex-wives that will take half your assets Mike.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Too bad

1) I doubt Jessica Simpson would ever date a black dude. Not being racist, but could you see it happening.

Hating on the man. Dam, I would love to be in Strahans position next week when they go to SEAor GB and DAL goes home. I cant knock Strahan for anything he has done. Arguably better than any DL the Bears have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                Hating on the man. Dam, I would love to be in Strahans position next week when they go to SEAor GB and DAL goes home. I cant knock Strahan for anything he has done. Arguably better than any DL the Bears have had.
                What a totally pointless comment (not that you've ever made a good one). What does Strahan's ability to play football better than Alex Brown have to do with his ability to pick up gorgeous pop-stars?

*For the record, that was a rhetorical question, you'd be best served by posting no further*

Comment

What a totally pointless comment (not that you've ever made a good one). What does Strahan's ability to play football better than Alex Brown have to do with his ability to pick up gorgeous pop-stars?

*For the record, that was a rhetorical question, you'd be best served by posting no further*
                  Your completley misread my point. I said, why are you hating on Strahan?

Too bad

Clearly you are taking a shot at Strahan. And coming from a fan such as yourself, I wouldnt have.

Comment

its probably better for Strahan, i mean she is mentally ********. she probably thinks that if you dont pull out you get pregnant,

Comment

Good point, if I was a fan of the Patriots then I would be more justified in making those comments.

Did you drink toilet bowl cleaner as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
                        its probably better for Strahan, i mean she is mentally ********. she probably thinks that if you dont pull out you get pregnant,
                        That actually made me laugh out loud, I would call her as dumb as a rock, but that would be insulting rocks.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
                          You mean that doesn't work?

Comment

Good point, if I was a fan of the Patriots then I would be more justified in making those comments.

Did you drink toilet bowl cleaner as a child?
                            Tell me where I did?

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information