No announcement yet.

The Official Tennis Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo many errors for Federer in this match... we dvr'd it and are now starting the 4th set.

By looking at this thread, i already know the winner and i'm depressed.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

I can't believe Nadal had the energy for another 5 setter after the 5 hour match in the semi's

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        I can't believe Nadal had the energy for another 5 setter after the 5 hour match in the semi's
        His youth played a big part in that and his work ethic being so strong.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Nadal was ranked #9 my sophomore year in high school when I became a fan because he was so young. Now he's unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            It's not that big of a deal, really. He had a day off, and the way athletes train these days a day of rest is really all one needs. Also, when play begins, the adrenaline kicks in and you don't even feel tired.

Comment

I've liked Nadal, I just love how he can keep any point a live and every point you take from him you truly earn.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                I've liked Nadal, I just love how he can keep any point a live and every point you take from him you truly earn.
                It is impress, no doubt. I am a bigger fan of Federer but I can only give props to him for what he does.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  It is impress, no doubt. I am a bigger fan of Federer but I can only give props to him for what he does.
                  Agassi is still my favorite player off all time and Nadal's the only guy around now who comes close to agassi's point saving ability.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information