The School Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The School Thread

Most of us posters go to school currently, so why not have a thread where we can discuss a major part of our daily lives!

I'm in my 2nd year of college. I had 2 classes today from 12:30-3:30 but my first class was cancelled. Then i had my finance class from 1:30-3:30. My teacher just kept telling random stories about savings and interest rates, etc. We took some notes but it was a pretty dull class. Took the whole 2 hours too, and i was pretty sleepy afterwards because i stopped paying attention after the first hour.

Just finished first week of classes and i have no homework yet, so i can relax for at least 1 more weekend.

Psssh, school! (I miss uni :()

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I'm currently in that awkward "just left high school and waiting for uni offers" stage.

Comment

I go back to school on the 20th

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

I'm still in High School

Comment

i go back on monday and i go from 9am-8pm!!!! KILL ME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
              i go back on monday and i go from 9am-8pm!!!! KILL ME!!!!
              Wait till you are working and say that lol

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Dam. I dont go back until the 22nd. Early schedule, the latest I finish during the week is just after 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                  Wait till you are working and say that lol
                  i cant wait, seriously. you mean i have to pay to go 9-8, but youll pay ME to do that, **** yea. its like those people who give chicks $100 to stomp on their balls with high heeled shoes

Comment

Im a Junior in High School.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

I just took my AP US final, he gave us a paper w/12 questions we may have to answer and a random student would draw it out of a hat, I only knew the answer to 7, thank god he picked 7.

Comment

Im currently a senior in HS.

Comment

I remember college...graduated a year and a half ago...working as po-po now...

Comment

next year my senior year I have the opportunity to go part time and attend the local community college the other time, I want to raise my credentials to get into a 4 year university and not to a CC then transfer. Do you think going part time will increase my credentials?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              next year my senior year I have the opportunity to go part time and attend the local community college the other time, I want to raise my credentials to get into a 4 year university and not to a CC then transfer. Do you think going part time will increase my credentials?
                              College classes are always a plus, as long as you do well. If nothing else you can get the credits now and have them when you do get into college. But there is no shame in going to a community college then transferring to a 4 year school. Hell Maryland has some excellent CC's and AACC is one of the best in the country. Just handle your business and make it happen.

After a few years off and a number of bs jobs in between, I'm looking forward to getting back into college and finishing my AA degree. Then its off to a 4 year school to finish my Bachelors. Thank goodness for a motivated cousin with a thriving business in need of my talents to get me back on track.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information