Best Film of All Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerv
    Just for the record, Fight Club is THE most overrated movie of all time.
    What he said.

Comment

Just because you were too high to understand it doesn't make it over-rated.

Comment

Requem for a Dream is a VERY strong movie. In fact it's too strong. It's a bit too thought-provoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
          No Pi, Memento, reqiuem for a dream, Blade Runner, city of god, etc.? If your going to make one of these lists atleast do some research first.
          everyone of those films you just named I would not put in my top 50 list. Blade Runner, nice little Sci Fi film but I do not even consider that Ridley's best. Movie best lists are opinion not fact, but I feel I have a pretty good feel for film.

Here are my top 25 films Foreign and Domestic of all time.

1. Citizen Kane
          2. The Seven Samurai
          3. 8 1/2
          4. Lawrence of Arabia
          5. The Godfather
          6. Schindlers List
          7. La Dolce Vita
          8. The Seventh Seal
          9. Casablanca
          10. North by Northwest
          11. Ikru
          12. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
          13. The Godfather II
          14. Raging Bull
          15. Star Wars
          16. Paris, Texas
          17. Dr. Strangelove
          18. Apocolypse Now
          19. Vertigo
          20. The Wizard of Oz

and the last 5

21. Floating Weeds
          22. The Third Man
          23. Brazil
          24. The Treasure of the Seirra Madre
          25. Psycho

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
            Requem for a Dream is a VERY strong movie. In fact it's too strong. It's a bit too thought-provoking.
            Pi is more powerful, requiem is more direct however.

Comment

I loved snatch and boon dock saints but Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels is on par with Snatch
              Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrells easily holds it's own and is definatly right up there in my Top 5 but the ending of Snatch is what sent it over the top for me. I love that ending, it's definatly badass.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
                I loved snatch and boon dock saints but Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels is on par with Snatch
                Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrells easily holds it's own and is definatly right up there in my Top 5 but the ending of Snatch is what sent it over the top for me. I love that ending, it's definatly badass.
                I actually liked the end of LS2SB more. with the guns on the bridge

Comment

It was more funny than good. I rather see a badass ending than a funny one.

Comment

It was more funny than good. I rather see a badass ending than a funny one.
                    vinnie Jones is always bad ass.

Comment

I haven't seen Revolver yet but I haven't been as impressed with what Guy Ritchie has done since Lock Stock and Snatch.

Comment

I've already done htis it was the godfather...
                        Lord of the rings is better then half of those movies
                        Momento is better then alot of those
                        Full Metal Jacket is better then all of those
                        City of god same thing
                        Shawshank redemption is better
                        This poll is worthless u have to nominate first
                        then after nominations u have a semi-final poll and the best off those goes to the final poll..

Comment

Lord of the Rings sucks.

Comment

Just because you were too high to understand it doesn't make it over-rated.
                            Whats not to understand, it isnt a very complex movie. Its not like it doesnt write the twist in big neon letters across the screen, I thought the movie was O-K. But so many people worship the damn film and it doesnt deserve it.

Comment

Sorry, but the most overrated movie of all time is Scarface.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                                Sorry, but the most overrated movie of all time is Scarface.
                                How? It's not the best movie by any means but it's a solid movie that portrays something that a lot of people can relate to.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information