Your Tattoos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    You're artistic? Paints, Pastels, Sculpting, or something else?
    It says "autism" not artistic

Comment

When I convince my parents I'm getting one. I'm 18 so I can get one, but I have a good relationship with my parents and a tattoo isn't something worth ruining that.

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I've got a few planned out in my mind. I'm thinking on my shoulder blade getting a tatoo of a basketball(or football) with the writing inside it with RIP for my grandfather with his DOB and DOD.

another is if I get into Rutgers, getting a red block R on my shoulder/bicep.

lastly, my cousins and I have themed tatoos planned. We're each getting an animal with boxing gloves. Mine's a wolf. Probably on my abdomen or something like that.

and perhaps something tiny like a "Z" on my ankle.

question: do tatoos hurt alot? like when you're getting them and stuff? I know they're sore for about a week after you get them
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          When I convince my parents I'm getting one. I'm 18 so I can get one, but I have a good relationship with my parents and a tattoo isn't something worth ruining that.
          Yeah, I didn't exactly tell my parents that I was getting one. I just kind of came home sat down and told my mom that I got something and then took my shirt off. She was pretty shocked considering I don't seem the type at all and it was very sudden, but we have a good relationship too. Also, it helps if your tattoo has great meaning to you, as someone mentioned a few posts above, mine is about autism not being artistic (which I'm not). It's important to me and my family because my little brother has autism so its much more easy for a parent to understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            question: do tatoos hurt alot? like when you're getting them and stuff? I know they're sore for about a week after you get them
            They aren't terrible, but you DEFINITELY feel it. It also depends on where you are being tattooed with areas with more flesch have less pain. For the week after, I'm only on the second day but it feels pretty good right now, a little inflamed but nothing too bad. Of course it hasn't scabbed over yet either.

Comment

Have 2 planned. One is "The End Justifies the Means" in Latin on the top of my back.

The other is a death poem "What are clouds, but an excuse for the sky? What is death, but an excuse for life?" I'm not sure where I want it yet, I was thinking ribs

Comment

I have a few planned. I feel liek getting a huge cross on my right arm. When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.

Hey Kevin, what part of AZ you from?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I have a few planned. I feel liek getting a huge cross on my right arm. When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.

Hey Kevin, what part of AZ you from?
                  You should tattoo pubestache across your chest.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    lastly, my cousins and I have themed tatoos planned. We're each getting an animal with boxing gloves. Mine's a wolf. Probably on my abdomen or something like that.
                    Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.
                    I'm sorry, but both of those would look really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      I'm sorry, but both of those would look really bad.
                      Some people can pull them off but then again, most can't.

Comment

I have Memento Mori written under my neck in olde english type text

it basically means remember you're mortal

Comment

I'm planning on getting "Vi veri veniversum vivus vici" somewhere. And some kind of California tattoo.

Comment

I have a Joker on my right calf and I plan on another Joker either on my left calf or the opposite of the right calf.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              You're artistic? Paints, Pastels, Sculpting, or something else?

hahahahahahaha, that was awesome, exactly what I was thinking, there was this kid who was 2 grades ahead of me in high school who was autistic, and kids in his class would always say "hey adam your artistic, paint me a picture" he was not amused, but it was hilarious

Comment

I have 4 at the mo, this is the only pic I got this second the reasoning is a lot more in depth than the image would suggest but yeh you cant really see the main part but i got a bad pic i can add after work...getting my arm done next month and a few planned for the rest of the year.

What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information