No announcement yet.

Your Tattoos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one on my leg 503 (instead of the 0 its the blazers symbol) and a rose goes through it. Born and raised most of my life in Portland, big blazers fan and the rose is the nickname for Portland "rose city"

Ill be getting a few more probably the Oregon Ducks " O" and the Tampa Bay bucs symbol
    "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

getting a team logo as a tattoo seems like you're just a piece of advertisement (of any logo for that matter)

also, what if they change logos?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
        Then he becomes a throwback

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
          getting a team logo as a tattoo seems like you're just a piece of advertisement (of any logo for that matter)

Ya, no kidding. I always thought fans that got their teams logo on them look like giant tools. Especially people who get a college tat of a school they didn't go to. Unless you played for them, do yourself a favor and don't get it. You will only regret it later.

That being said, I have decided if I get significant playing time this next year, I am going to reward myself with a tattoo.

But the spear will be in black instead, either a good size on my upper back, or right across one of my pecs.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Leg tatoo, it's scabbing over in this pic.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information