Your Tattoos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Tattoos...

I know we've had this in the past but its not there anymore and I think it would be fun to see some of the tattoos of the different members of NFLDC. Maybe I'm just excited since I got my first one today but either way just post pictures of yours and explanations (if needed) if you please. Alright here's mine...

Closer up...

Its the autism awareness ribbon without any of the color in the puzzle pieces and without "Autism" on the front flap and instead below the ribbon. I really like it but I'm pretty sure this is the only one that I'm going to be getting in my life. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

You're artistic? Paints, Pastels, Sculpting, or something else?

Comment

my friend was drunk and he got a Tattoo of a grenade that said no fat chicks in it on his ass cheek

Comment

The worst I've heard is someone who woke up one morning after a night of drinking and found a "1998 McGwire- 70 HR's" tattoo on himself. This was a year after Bonds had broken the single season record for home runs.

Comment

I have 7 tattoos so far but I plan on getting a lot more. I already have my next 4 planned.

Here's a picture of one of my tattoos

It's my last name, "David" written down my side. You can also see a bluish tribal thing i got on my arm when I was 17. I wish I could take that one back. Waste of prime location

In this picture of me and my wife you can see one of my tattoos. it's two simple black bands around my arm right near the elbow

I got my dog tags tattooed around my neck with all of my actual information so no matter what happens to me i can always be buried with my dog tags
          I'll post pictures of the rest soon
          Last edited by SuperKevin; 01-13-2008, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I plan on getting a few tatoos, for now i just have scars. You know what the say though "scars are tatoos with better stories".

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

I don't have any pictures of my tattoos but here are the pictures of what I have tattooed on me:

The Welsh Dragon, or Cymru, tattooed on my right bicep.

The Rampant Lion of Scotland on my left bicep.

I have a Maltese Cross located above my Cymru but I need to get it worked on.

This is a picture of what I will get tattooed next on me:

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Here's mine taken just after it was done. Its shiny because of the bepanthen cream and its reddish because of the soreness. Looking at that pick makes me want to get red washed through it now actually hmm. It actually has meaning to me, not that I'll go into but yah.

Right arm, the top if it is pretty much where my shoulder begins.

Comment

I've got a two foot dragon on my back...I'm going to try to take a picture of it but for now I don't have any...

Comment

I have the eye of the tiger from LSU's football field on my right arm. Trying to find a pic.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I'm going to get a few in the future. A few lines from The Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock around my arm, Dallas Cowboys star, maybe more. I'm not really sure.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I used to want to get some but now I think I probably will never get any. I'm just worried that later in life I'm going to be like "what the ****? I hate looking at this **** everyday"

Anyways, I'm not going to be this stupid but some girl on Miami ink got a tattoo on her foot of some writing talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and then he dumped her the next day. owned.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          I have 7 tattoos so far but I plan on getting a lot more. I already have my next 4 planned.

Here's a picture of one of my tattoos

It's my last name, "David" written down my side. You can also see a bluish tribal thing i got on my arm when I was 17. I wish I could take that one back. Waste of prime location

In this picture of me and my wife you can see one of my tattoos. it's two simple black bands around my arm right near the elbow

I got my dog tags tattooed around my neck with all of my actual information so no matter what happens to me i can always be buried with my dog tags
                          I'll post pictures of the rest soon
                          Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Burt Reynolds.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

My future tattoos, probably all being done in August when I get back from Iraq

My soon to be child's footprints bordered by the child's name and birthdate written in a circle on my left side about 3 inches below the armpit

The arabic writing for "Freedom" written across the stomach at the base of the ribcage

The state flags of Arizona and Maryland on my stomach, flanking my navel with the words Born and Raised underneath. Born under Arizona, Raised under Maryland.

Jolly Roger flag on the inside of my right bicep

Comment

Originally posted by CalBears99 View Post
                              I used to want to get some but now I think I probably will never get any. I'm just worried that later in life I'm going to be like "what the ****? I hate looking at this **** everyday"

Anyways, I'm not going to be this stupid but some girl on Miami ink got a tattoo on her foot of some writing talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and then he dumped her the next day. owned.
                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle369654.ece

PROUD Vince Mattingley showed off his Chinese writing tattoo spelling his name for 26 years – until someone pointed out if actually spelt COCA-COLA.
                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle309321.ece

DEVOTED Alan Jenkins got a life-size tattoo of his missus’ face on his back – only to be dumped for a younger man.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information