No announcement yet.

Hell of a weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see you beat Van College. I hate those guys and always like to see them lose. I live just outside Vancouver and for football, historically they are the top program in the province but my football team beat them 2 years in a row in the playoffs. One of them was in the Championship game. Their school is in one of the richest areas in all of Canada and it cost them $12 000 + a year to go to school. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      They were called the Ottawa All Saints..
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ASS blows. They're right down the street from my school. We dominated them in football... TWICE this year. 29-1 and 36-10. HT FTW.

Although 2 years ago they stomped us like 34-13. But we got their QB(he's a WR for us) and their RB got hurt. Also, that amazing player they have for b-ball played football and got 3 TDs, since none of our DBs were over 6' and he was like 6'8".

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ASS blows. They're right down the street from my school. We dominated them in football... TWICE this year. 29-1 and 36-10. HT FTW.

Although 2 years ago they stomped us like 34-13. But we got their QB(he's a WR for us) and their RB got hurt. Also, that amazing player they have for b-ball played football and got 3 TDs, since none of our DBs were over 6' and he was like 6'8".
        How do they only score 1 point?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          How do they only score 1 point?
          Canadian rules football... touchbacks count as one point for the kicking team... biggest load of crap i've ever heard.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information