Hell of a weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a weekend

Wel l i havnt been on here in a while because this week end was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is hte number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year. We won our first game in the tournament in like 7 years which was amazing.. especialyl because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING! And even bettter ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freakin beast! So ya we invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out cause the canadian dollar went up... t hey were good.. a basketball training school and not a player shorter t hatn 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing. It was a good time and if any of you are in or around saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

I think I need an interpreter to read this.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      Wel l i havnt been on here in a while because this week end was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is hte number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year. We won our first game in the tournament in like 7 years which was amazing.. especialyl because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING! And even bettter ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freakin beast! So ya we invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out cause the canadian dollar went up... t hey were good.. a basketball training school and not a player shorter t hatn 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing. It was a good time and if any of you are in or around saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.
      Cliff notes: HoopsDemon had a big basketball tourny in Canada and his team won a game.

Comment

Paragraphs are your friend!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

And no one cared...

stephenson86

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
            Originally posted by 7-11
            Originally posted by Renji
            Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
            But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

I know you're a Bills fan...but we care about this why?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                Well l i haven't been on here in a while because this weekend was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is the number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year.

We won our first game in the tournament in 7 years which was amazing.. especially because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING and even bettter Ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freaking beast!

We invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out because the canadian dollar went up... they were good. They were a basketball training school and didn't have a player shorter than 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing.

It was a good time and if any of you are in or around Saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.
                Practicing my translation skills, kind of makes sense now, but I still don't care

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Basically, his school (Bedford Road) hosts a very popular and competitive high school basketball tournament with some of the best teams in the country invited.

As the host school, Bedford gets a chance to compete in the tournament regardless of their skill, along with a few of the top teams in the city. This year Bedford obviously beat a team this year in front of a capacity crowd.

Congrats on the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                    Cliff notes: HoopsDemon had a big basketball tourny in Canada and his team won a game.
                    thanks i didn't want to read all that

Comment

I went to LaVine yesterday. . .
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

nice, was my school in it ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by litlharsh View Post
                          Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
                          I was rolling saliva around in my mouth before I read this thread. I just laughed so hard you made me spit it out on my chin.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            I was rolling saliva around in my mouth before I read this thread. I just laughed so hard you made me spit it out on my chin.
                            so you choose to spit over swallow. good to know

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              so you choose to spit over swallow. good to know
                              ****. Now I know who to avoid if I actually go to a NFLDC picnic.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information