Isn't Nip/Tuck back tonight?

Comment

yeah niptuck was on, i watch it here and there. my shows are:

Lost
      Family Guy
      Heroes
      South Park
      The Office

Whats sad is today a new report was released on the writers strike which stated many of the writers of a lot of popular shows which were not mentioned as of today have been fired, and their shows have a high probabilty of being cancelled. Ill be pissed if any of my fav shows are cancelled. what am i paying for now a days eh?

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Speaking of Nip/Tuck...this season is rather boring. It was much better when it was darker...they tried to make it funnier and it doesnt really work.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Futurama
          30 Rock
          South Park
          The Daily Show
          The Colbert Report
          Arrested Development

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            yeah niptuck was on, i watch it here and there. my shows are:

Lost
            Family Guy
            Heroes
            South Park
            The Office

Whats sad is today a new report was released on the writers strike which stated many of the writers of a lot of popular shows which were not mentioned as of today have been fired, and their shows have a high probabilty of being cancelled. Ill be pissed if any of my fav shows are cancelled. what am i paying for now a days eh?
            ive actually heard that the office and my name is earl are 2 that may be cancelled. no real source for that but just something i heard fwiw.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

yeah i heard it on the radio so idk where there source is from. i love the office and my name is earl is a great show as well, i just havent watched too many episodes. This strike really needs to end. were paying money to watch quality shows and all of them either are cancelled or delayed till the strike is over. idk how they expect to only show eight episodes of Lost and expect it to be at the same quality of the other seasons when the rest of the seasons were 24 episodes long. I know family guy actually is still filming shows with new writers, and their not half bad, but its still dissapointing to not get the same quality as before.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I realized I had a void missing in my life. That void was Arrested Development.

Comment

awesome sig.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Arrested Development is hands down the best comedy show of all time. I have all three seasons and re-watch them all the time. I have never forgiven Fox for cancelling it. If anyone has not given AD a chance, you are fools.

Comment

I was a believer Seinfeld>All

After watching AD the only 3 seasons kick anything Seinfeld ever did.

"Have any of you ever seen a chicken"?

Comment

I am a huge fan of Seinfeld but no show has ever come close to being as funny as AD.
                        Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 01-17-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

As a huge Seinfeld fan and AD Fan, I too say there's no comparison except Seinfeld's humor was put more bluntly.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

have you guys never watched "The Unit"

1) The Unit
                            2) Entourage
                            3) One Tree Hill
                            4) Smallville
                            5) Numb3rs

Matthew 19:26
                            Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

yeah ive seen a few episodes of the unit, thought it was ok. there was one episode that i thought was actually really cool, but it didnt get me interested enough to come back week after week. Ive always been kinda pissed fox cancelled Firefly. that show was awesome.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I've been hooked on "House" and love that *******

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information