Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest idea for a bar night special ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest idea for a bar night special ever!

So i am going to this bar tonight where the special is all you can eat bacon and $1 beers. I am truely excited about this. What are some of the greatest bar specials. you all have ever seen?

10 cent wings.

Comment

thats pretty solid. god i love going to bars in wisconsin, they have some of the best specials ever.

Comment

where was the ten cent wings at?

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
          So i am going to this bar tonight where the special is all you can eat bacon and $1 beers. I am truely excited about this. What are some of the greatest bar specials. you all have ever seen?
          **** me dead. That is pretty damn impressive. Honestly can't think of any good ones in Newcastle anymore, besides stuff like toss the boss (flip a coin, if you win, your beer is free for those who don't know).

Our city's bar/club scene is slowly being wrecked as those in high positions believe we have a drinking problem late night in the cbd. ie. lockout and curfew at 3am and 5am respectively, no shots and soon to be no high alcohol drinks.

So so sick of it.

Comment

In Tempe there used to be a bar that charged a 20$ cover and then it was penny drinks for the rest of the night, so basically you can get extremely ****** for around 25 bucks with tips. Sadly it was shut down for too many legal complications...

Comment

Do you go to school in Madison?

Comment

we also have a bar that is $5 all the beer you can drink for three hours its a lot of fun. but tonight it is about the bacon and the beer

Comment

There is a place in Austin that does $1 Lone Star every Wednesday. There is a place here in College Station that has like 50 cent draft beers on Tuesdays, I think. But the best special is the 2 dollar 40 oz beer you can get an just about any gas station, if you just want to get drunk.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

we also have a bar that is $5 all the beer you can drink for three hours its a lot of fun. but tonight it is about the bacon and the beer
                    Also, were you/are you in Sigma Chi at Madison?

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                      Do you go to school in Madison?
                      no i just moved back from louisville, now i live south of kenosha. the bar is in kenosha.

Comment

no i was a sigma chi at ripon

Comment

Oh ok, I was in Sigma Chi in Madison.

Comment

I'd have to go with either Penny Pitchers or College Coin Night where whatever change you got in your pocket gets you any mixed drink of your choosing.

Edit - although, I've never taken advantage of any special like the 32 oz Hurricanes for $5.
                            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

In hoc brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information