Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

I got a friend who wants to register to the forum so he can get on here but he says it wont work and it says something like "administration is not allowing new members". Is this just temporary b/c off the forum change?

Yes, Scott turned that off for a while, to help with the traffic.

Comment

We don't want ur kind round here boay.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

anyone know when its gonna be back on?

Comment

when all the bugs get ironed out and we have more capacity

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

when we as a collective feel the need to add to our superior race..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              when we as a collective feel the need to add to our superior race..........
              Actually, since you've brought it up, we're actually looking to downsize right now.

I've got some bad news, you may want to sit down for this.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                Actually, since you've brought it up, we're actually looking to downsize right now.

I've got some bad news, you may want to sit down for this.
                You can't fire me..........................I make this place what it is...................I'm on the NFLDC Basketball team........................................this is an outrage.... Is it because I hired Drew Rosenhaus?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  You can't fire me..........................I make this place what it is...................I'm on the NFLDC Basketball team........................................this is an outrage.... Is it because I hired Drew Rosenhaus?
                  We didn't care that you hired him, but when you two had sex on tape together, well, it sort of tarnished the NFLDC image.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                    We didn't care that you hired him, but when you two had sex on tape together, well, it sort of tarnished the NFLDC image.

NEXT QUESTION :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information