No announcement yet.

Senior Yearbook Quote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
      "I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!"
      Dirty Thirty are you an IMDB poster, because I saw someone with the same username over there, or am I just missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        Dirty Thirty are you an IMDB poster, because I saw someone with the same username over there, or am I just missing something?
        I'm Fischbowl on IMDB.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          secret messages? like what? 'Dude, I totally boned your sister, dude'?
          I'm not really sure , but it might have had something to do with a couple suicides over a 3 year span or so. They might have though we had suicide pacts and stupid other stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            I'm Fischbowl on IMDB.
            Well ive never seen you post over there. Im a lurker on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              Well ive never seen you post over there. Im a lurker on that site.
              I frequent all the new movies I've seen and always the always sunny and paul rudd pages.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                I frequent all the new movies I've seen and always the always sunny and paul rudd pages.
                Njx things the people on these boards are idiots, he shoud mozy on over to those boards and see the whackjobs they have over there.

Comment

"you play to win the game" (you know who)

former #1 in post count on this site
                  first to 500 posts

Comment

"Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooooy Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenkins!!!!"

Or the one in my sig.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information