No announcement yet.

NFLDC Halo 3 League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a new Halo account, so friend me you bitches. My gamertag is thhiiizzzz

Comment

Allright, Im pretty sure that I PMed everyone who hasnt posted in this thread. The only one that has me confused is Umphrey, I have seen his name kicking around, and saw that he asked to be in the tourney, but was never accepted or he dropped out.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I just got a new Halo account, so friend me you bitches. My gamertag is thhiiizzzz
        you want in the tourney? your in either way.

Comment

allright, bantx doesnt want in, he wants a COD4 tourney. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            allright, bantx doesnt want in, he wants a COD4 tourney. No worries.
            I'm not much of a console player, only games I was looking forward to getting were Halo [which I did] Assassin's Creed [Which I keep putting off but will get], and GTA4... I've heard a lot of good things about COD4 but if you're going to play a modern realistic shooter, you can't beat Counter-Strike: Source. CS:S is beautiful graphic wise, doesn't take much to run [computer wise], One of the most popular games so theres many gaming communities/servers/competitive leagues, etc...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
              Just out of curiosity, are all your posts about Halo? That's all I've ever seen you post in. Nice to have you in though.
              Naah. Most of em are though. I don't wanna embarrass myself when it comes to Draft and NFL stuff.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
              Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
              PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

Me and JF4 are in. I'll post what I did in the other thread.

Anybody who still doesn't believe we are the champs, me and my brother will accept ANY challenge tonight, we want to prove we are the best.

Comment

Maybe have:

DK
                  J05son
                  Jeezy
                  Cain

be captains? Maybe S4L, JF, Billingsley, or myself if a last captain spot is needed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    Maybe have:

DK
                    J05son
                    Jeezy
                    Cain

be captains? Maybe S4L, JF, Billingsley, or myself if a last captain spot is needed.
                    Yeah, that works for me. The top 4 rated are the captains. We have 18 people right now with Bantx dropping out, so if we can get two more people, we are good with 5 teams. If we can get 3 more people, we would be able to have 7 teams of 3.

Comment

I'm done, but I'll have to bum off my brother and use his gamertag since I'm too frugal :D

Gamertag: UndersizeAlex

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Personally though i really would like to be on Jeezy's team... We work very well together and really thats my only request.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                          Personally though i really would like to be on Jeezy's team... We work very well together and really thats my only request.
                          With the draft thing, that may be easier said than done.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            With the draft thing, that may be easier said than done.
                            Well someone suggested that we would be captains. So i figured that i would say that i would like to remain partners with him.

Comment

Gotcha, then maybe your best bet is not to be a captain, you could decline that and we could move JF and someone else up.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Unless I have to be a Captain, i'd like to step down from that position and just remain a player.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                                Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                                PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information