No announcement yet.

NFLDC Halo 3 League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You def. don't have to be. It is all Billingsley's choices, but no one has to be a captain unless they want to be I'm sure.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      Gotcha, then maybe your best bet is not to be a captain, you could decline that and we could move JF and someone else up.

Actually talking with DLionAll he says he would not like to be a captain unless its absolutely necessary. Also JF4 cant because he and DK are playing on the same console so... they would most likely have to play on the same team.

EDIT---- I guess DLionAll already stated this lol

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        Actually talking with DLionAll he says he would not like to be a captain unless its absolutely necessary. Also JF4 cant because he and DK are playing on the same console so... they would most likely have to play on the same team.
        Nah, look back, I don't think that is a definite.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

so whats everyones rankings wise? whos the highest, and are they gonna be captains? Im a 45 brigediar. oh and what would times be?

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Sure I'm in. I'm good when I don't lag but I'm nowhere near some of these guys.

Comment

Anyone up for a some Team Slayer?

Comment

I'll be a captain since I have to I guess, but instead of worst to best in order you should just randomize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  so whats everyones rankings wise? whos the highest, and are they gonna be captains? Im a 45 brigediar. oh and what would times be?
                  I'm pretty sure I would be the highest rank, and I'm level 42, would be higher but we just got Live on Christmas. Times would be scheduled according to when everyone is available.

Comment

Allright, well seeing as though not everyone who was listed wants to be a captain, I am going to randomly select 5 people for our team captains. That is a fair way of doing it, and thuis no one is really thrown into it without notice.

First, I should ask, is there anyone who does want to be a captain? If so, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      Allright, well seeing as though not everyone who was listed wants to be a captain, I am going to randomly select 5 people for our team captains. That is a fair way of doing it, and thuis no one is really thrown into it without notice.

First, I should ask, is there anyone who does want to be a captain? If so, let me know.
                      I disagree. The best way to do it is to PM the eligible captains (based on rank) to see what if they want the job. And if they don't, PM the next eligible captain.

If you do it your way, you could end up with Draft King as a captain and a terrible player as another captain, meaning that there is a complete lack of parody from the very beginning.

Plus, if someone only has the time to play, and not coordinate or draft as captain, well, they're stuck with it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
                        I disagree. The best way to do it is to PM the eligible captains (based on rank) to see what if they want the job. And if they don't, PM the next eligible captain.

If you do it your way, you could end up with Draft King as a captain and a terrible player as another captain, meaning that there is a complete lack of parody from the very beginning.

Plus, if someone only has the time to play, and not coordinate or draft as captain, well, they're stuck with it.
                        Well to be honest, I have played with just about everyone who is in this league, and I wouldnt have a problem if say, any of myself, yourself, Jbond93, Draft King, JF4 were captains. I could think of others off hand who wouldnt have a problem with it. If we get 1 more person we have 20 people, and enough for 5 teams. If we are able to go with 5 teams, then would the 5 people I listed above have any problems being the captains?

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                          I'm pretty sure I would be the highest rank, and I'm level 42, would be higher but we just got Live on Christmas. Times would be scheduled according to when everyone is available.
                          howd u get up to a 42 that fast? i got it like a week or 2 after xmas and im only a 21.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            howd u get up to a 42 that fast? i got it like a week or 2 after xmas and im only a 21.
                            you interested in joining this league?

Comment

I'm better at COD4, but with a little effort, I think I can become a pretty solid player

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I'm down to be a captain or whatev you need me to be.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information