NFLDC Halo 3 League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    Well to be honest, I have played with just about everyone who is in this league, and I wouldnt have a problem if say, any of myself, yourself, Jbond93, Draft King, JF4 were captains. I could think of others off hand who wouldnt have a problem with it. If we get 1 more person we have 20 people, and enough for 5 teams. If we are able to go with 5 teams, then would the 5 people I listed above have any problems being the captains?
    No, I wouldn't mind. Though I still think that a 3 on 3 league would be better overall. Even though there weren't too many scheduling problems with 2 on 2, not only would scheduling a 4 on 4 game be more difficult, there would be a lot of time in between games, which could lead to more inactivity and dropouts.

I just think that a 3 on 3 league would decrease these problems.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
      No, I wouldn't mind. Though I still think that a 3 on 3 league would be better overall. Even though there weren't too many scheduling problems with 2 on 2, not only would scheduling a 4 on 4 game be more difficult, there would be a lot of time in between games, which could lead to more inactivity and dropouts.

I just think that a 3 on 3 league would decrease these problems.
      Yeah, thats why I threw that out there in the first place. I think that way it would be asier setting up matches, and I think there would be more of a variety with who plays who.

I dont think that Billingsley, Steelers4Life, JBond93, Draft King and JF4 have a problem being a captain, and I think that could work out fine. We would still need 2 more players to attend.

Comment

well i would like to be a captain if at all possible

Comment

Maninblack posted he has halo and is ranked 21...

Let's get him in...Forum pm spam him and if he refuses rep rape.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

yeah lets get this started whooooo, HALO WHoooooo

Comment

Cain could be a captain too.

And nice playing with a buttload of you guys last night.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I know I am new but I would like to play. I have faced JF4 and Draft King a lot and I have beat them a number of times. My Gamertag is BrentBaines.

Comment

what level are you Dr. gonzo? me and a friend are gonna try to get to fifty in a little bit, if you want you can join.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I know I am new but I would like to play. I have faced JF4 and Draft King a lot and I have beat them a number of times. My Gamertag is BrentBaines.
                    Was it 2v2??

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                      Was it 2v2??
                      It was actually 1 v 2. He's that good.

stephenson86

Comment

I am actually on the number 8 ranked team in MLG. I actually won't have Halo until tomorow. When will the tournament be starting and have the picks already been made? I rented the game for a couple weeks back when it was released so I forget what level I am at. Draft King might know.

Comment

I am actually on the number 8 ranked team in MLG. I actually won't have Halo until tomorow. When will the tournament be starting and have the picks already been made? I rented the game for a couple weeks back when it was released so I forget what level I am at. Draft King might know.
                          Thats crazy props to you

Comment

If it were actually true it would be crazy props. I actually am not on the 8th ranked team but I have steal beat Draft King and JF4 a number of times.

Comment

I can play on my friend's gamertag today. That's the only time though until next week. His tag is Bundleofstix.

BoneKrusher

Comment

If it were actually true it would be crazy props. I actually am not on the 8th ranked team but I have steal beat Draft King and JF4 a number of times.
                                Lol Was it still 1v2?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information