X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cuz it looks like a peice of sh*t

sig by CalBears99
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

No because it doesn't look like a good movie. It looks like a bunch of action scenes with a lot of special effects..

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre
        I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.
        i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

depends on the weather

Comment

Originally posted by Stufazz
            I will not see this because, the second movie was terrible and I can only expect worse from this. Why do they always have to pick such bad actors to be in these movies.
            i thought the first one was terrible. vin diesel is like the modern arnold schwarznegger except much worse, in that he can only play a guy who has no emotion and rarely talks. he is such a bad actor
            I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion

Comment

I definitely won't see it in theatres. I might rent it once it comes out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                Originally posted by Stufazz
                I'd like to find out which Arnold Schwarzanegger movie you saw that had him playing a character that showed emotion
                thats what i meant

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                    well from what I read in hot rod magazine is that it's supposed to stink. They put a skyline engine into a mustang. WHY? that hick needs to go back to makin good football movies.
                    I didn't understand any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                      Hot rtod magaize, from what I read, it's supposed to stink. Still with me here. THen during the movie, they take a skyline engine out of a Nissan Skyline and put it into a mustang. Got me now. Then the main character is the guy from Friday Night Lights which is one of my favorite movies but what is a hick got to do with driving anoying ricers around tokyo

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                        Hot rtod magaize, from what I read, it's supposed to stink. Still with me here. THen during the movie, they take a skyline engine out of a Nissan Skyline and put it into a mustang. Got me now. Then the main character is the guy from Friday Night Lights which is one of my favorite movies but what is a hick got to do with driving anoying ricers around tokyo
                        That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Comment

The first one was good, second sucked ass, third one has that country QB from Friday Night Lights as the main drive, so i would say no i'm not going to see it. This could have been good, but it looks like the same fake **** from the last one. It has a 67 f astback Mustang with a RB26 in it :shock:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Seeing that nobody wants to see it :( :( :( , and when I think about it, Bow Wow is in it :( :x :( I guess I"ll just watch X-Men 3 another 10 times then.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information