Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Madden 08 League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFLDC Madden 08 League

    I want to make a Madden 08 League on the XBOX 360 and I want to know who is interested.

    We will be having a fantasy draft to determine the teams. The draft will be serpentine.

    Once the draft is complete everyone will create a team and add the players they drafted to their created teams roster.

    Quarters will be 5 minutes.

    I am hoping for at least 10 teams. If you want to join you must be able to have the time to play one or two games a week.

    Players so far (NFLDC Name/Gamertag):

    Dr. Gonzo/BrentBaines
    JBond93/TheP1414
    24Cadillac24/Prymal Thirteen
    adschofield/UndersizedAlex
    DLionAll/Jeezy93
    ImBrotherCain/ImBrotherCain
    The Great Jonathan Vilma/Big Vilma
    ripdw27/razz 10
    Primetime21/Dwarfthrower
    Im A Romosexual/TurboPapelbon
    Wingboy2999/Detroit Mike 13
    islandboy843/cube2025
    DraftKing/JewLose21
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 01-23-2008, 03:51 PM.

  • #2
    Of course I'm in, and willing to help out whenever. I suggest normal settings for games, get as many people as we can, and go from there.

    Would we "make" real teams or make-up teams?

    What would happen if we can't get in contact with people, etc?

    I think the fantasy draft would be awesome, I'd def. be up for it.


    Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

    Comment


    • #3
      If this ever took off I'd be interested.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Of course I'm in, and willing to help out whenever. I suggest normal settings for games, get as many people as we can, and go from there.

        Would we "make" real teams or make-up teams?

        What would happen if we can't get in contact with people, etc?

        I think the fantasy draft would be awesome, I'd def. be up for it.
        I think we can all just create teams. Sure it would be nice to pick our favorite teams but from reading the link you posted it doesn't look like you can do that and by all creating teams we can avoid people fighting over their favorite teams. You know people here better then I do so we would have to only let people join who can commit the time and won't just up and quit the league if they start losing or just lose intrest.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm in........



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            I think we can all just create teams. Sure it would be nice to pick our favorite teams but from reading the link you posted it doesn't look like you can do that and by all creating teams we can avoid people fighting over their favorite teams. You know people here better then I do so we would have to only let people join who can commit the time and won't just up and quit the league if they start losing or just lose intrest.
            Should we just start with people naming teams and stuff and just post all the settings in the first post? Just will be more credible, we can get a good group of guys I bet.


            Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

            Comment


            • #7
              what gaming system would this be on?

              I have a wii...but that's it...

              but I'm in if I can get in?

              Comment


              • #8
                It will be on the XBOX 360.

                I will edit the first post and name all of the settings.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  It will be on the XBOX 360.

                  I will edit the first post and name all of the settings.
                  Good choice, although I'm not sure you would be able to get 32 guys with madden on the 360 to committ to this. Although you can definitely count me in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know we won't get 32. I am hoping for 10-15. I think 12 would be a good number. Because we are doing the draft offline we won't have to worry about having to have 32 teams. Everyone would just need to get the updated rosters and to make it easy they can just turn on Madden while the draft is going on to see everyone's ratings.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm a sucky Madden player, but i'll join for some fun. Love doing fantasy drafts, always a good time. Plus maybe i'll get a little better.

                      Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                      Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                      PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DLionALL View Post
                        I'm a sucky Madden player, but i'll join for some fun. Love doing fantasy drafts, always a good time. Plus maybe i'll get a little better.
                        I was planning on joining anyway... but seeing as my boy Jeezy's in im deff in!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As of now we have 6 but we still need more. I know JF4 and DK will join so that is 8 but I was hoping for 12.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i guess i'm in. I haven't played much Madden lately, but it would be interesting non the less.

                            However, i'm currently only able to play my 360 in black and white because since they sent me a new console after my 'three red light' problem, i can only play games in black and white. The new cords they were supposedly sending me have taken over a month now. I need to call and give them ****.
                            Anyways, my rant here is just saying, i might have problems distinguishing one teams players from the other........might be a little tough.

                            But i'm in
                            GamerTag: Big Vilma


                            Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                            Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So we are up to 9.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information