Football camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football camp

I'm attending a football camp from January 24 to January 27 here in Panama from 8 a.m to 4 p.m with the Bellevue High School coaching staff... anyone know anything about this guys? I'm trying to get information because I can still pull out from this and it is 150 bucks, so if they aren't really any good I will just not attend.

Thanks in advance

www.google.com

or you could just call them and find out info...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      www.google.com

or you could just call them and find out info...
      I already went to their website, I know they were 11-2 but I want an opinion from someone who has played with or against them, not the opinion of the website...

and, I have no way to call them.

Comment

Bellevue was the team who beat De La Salle (sorry Keak) and ended the winning streak. one of my coaches went here once, liked it. i dont know anything else about it.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

my team this summer is going to the UCF Team camp
          we went there last year, a great way to come together as a team, and play against top state championship playoff teams

after we play our spring game, two weeks later, we go off to UCF camp

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information