No announcement yet.

Heath Ledger found Dead in his apartment

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damnit, he was easily one of the best young actors in Hollywood and was just phenomenal in Brokeback Mountain. It's a damn shame.

RIP TheManInBlack

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      That sucks. :( He was a cool guy, good actor. does that mean everyone who goes see him as the Joker in batman 2 is gonna cry b/c that's probably the last time we'll see him

It always sucks when guys like that with talent die so young.
      No offense, but why do people say that? It makes it seem if you arent rich and famous that its not a tragedy.

RIP Heath. I couldnt believe it when I went to Yahoo a few minutes ago and saw the news

rip... i was big fan of a knight's tale and 10 things back when and then him continuing to grow has been nice to see

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Ever since I got into comic books the one thing I wanted to see more than anything else in my lifetime was a true protrayal of the Joker. When Christopher Nolan released Batman Begins in 2005 I was excited as could be at the ending and the upcoming movie that would feature the Joker. When Heath Ledger was cast in the role I knew it was going to blow audiences away because he had always impressed me as an actor and being given a character like the Joker can make someone a superstar. When the trailer was released last month I got goosebumps watching Heath in action and I couldn't wait to see his full preformance in July. Now this news comes out and not only am I deeply saddened at the loss of a tremendous actor but someone who truly understood what means to be one; to put 100 percent into every role. Thankfully, The Dark Knight is in the stages of late post production. On July 18th, I will watch as Heath goes out with a bang that will be remembered forever.

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
            Haha, you're a cop aren't you? Loving it if you are
            yep...I have to balance my time on here and switching back to my CAD system on the computer that dispatches the's kindof difficult at times to type and drive at the same times...

Found these pictures from his new movie (was filming) "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Pretty ironic, creepy stuff.

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                yep...I have to balance my time on here and switching back to my CAD system on the computer that dispatches the's kindof difficult at times to type and drive at the same times...
                I just appreciate that someone else uses this place to avoid doing work as much as i do. Although trying to drive whilst typing sounds slightly more intense than trying to avoid my boss walking past and looking at my screen

yea i saw this when i was working out RIP i also feel bad for his daughter too, one of Hollywoods best young actors and he will be missed

I wonder if they'll give him a posthumous Oscar...

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

We will update this page directly with the latest.

UPDATE #7: Turns out that Ledger was found in his bed, then put on the floor when paramedics tried to perform CPR on him.

UPDATE #6: Various sources are now reporting that Ledger was sick with pneumonia when he died today in NY.

UPDATE #5: Ledger's family is telling TMZ that the death was accidental and there is no truth to some reports in the media that Ledger killed himself.

UPDATE #4: Police tell TMZ that sleeping pills were strewn around the bed of Heath Ledger.

UPDATE #3: A source tells TMZ that Ledger had a substance abuse problem but had been clean for a year.

UPDATE #2: The cops have stated that Ledger's death was accidental.

UPDATE #1: The apartment Ledger was found in was not owned by Mary-Kate Olsen as originally reported.

I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy...

Just devastating !! I dont know why but I've been in shock since it was 1st reported here about 8.30am (4.30pm ny). I never met the guy but somehow I feel touched by his loss. Another taken before his time.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family, friends and daughter - RIP

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Sad to hear this. Hadn't heard much about him, except that he was working on Batman.

this is very many on here know, i was looking forward to the dark knioght as i ama comic book fan and was anxiously awaiting the true portrayal of the joker. I believe that heath will do a fantastic job and i will be first in line to see it July 18th.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Apparently just a completely freak accident.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Debug Information