Heath Ledger found Dead in his apartment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    does anyone know about the autospy they did today?
    inconclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
      those westboro baptist f**ks have published a press release saying they'll picket the funeral

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...mori/heath.jpg

absolute vermin...
      I really wish Fred Phelps would die. I really do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I really wish Fred Phelps would die. I really do.
        i think i would punch him square in the nose if I met him. and he is like 80 yrs old. i might also punch him in the knee cap. cripple his ass even more.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I don't understand why people are so riled up about a movie. Leave the man alone, especially when he's dead...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

He played a *** guy, he wasn't actually ***. So no, he won't be going to hell according to their beliefs because in the "real world" he liked women.

Let people make their own personal choices, if they want to live a *** lifestyle, let them do so. I may not agree with it but it's not my decision and I don't think any less of a person if they like the same sex.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Guys, let's please leave the discussion about a certain Kansas-based cult out of the thread. They don't deserve our attention.

Comment

i keep hoping that this is a hoax and in a few weeks he appears with the tagline "why so serious????"

but then i come back down to reality and realize that he may/is actually gone.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  i think i would punch him square in the nose if I met him. and he is like 80 yrs old. i might also punch him in the knee cap. cripple his ass even more.
                  i would grab him and give him a big, sloppy, wet kiss on the mouth, while grabbing his ass. then i'd point and laugh and say, "haha, you're going to hell now."

Comment

It's like when some people die you feel nothing. Then others die and you feel a piece of the world left with them.

I have only felt like that 2 other times. When Dale Earnhardt and Steve Irwin died.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                      It's like when some people die you feel nothing. Then others die and you feel a piece of the world left with them.

I have only felt like that 2 other times. When Dale Earnhardt and Steve Irwin died.
                      way to give the state of LA a better reputation...........

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                        i would grab him and give him a big, sloppy, wet kiss on the mouth, while grabbing his ass. then i'd point and laugh and say, "haha, you're going to hell now."
                        yea actually that would be better. but could you punch him while saying, "haha, you're going to hell now."??

Comment

way to give the state of LA a better reputation...........
                          Is this sarcasm?

Comment

Is this sarcasm?
                            yes. but i'm from LA so i can talk ****. it just made me laugh that the two people celeberties that touched your life have been Earnhardt and Irwin.

Comment

yes. but i'm from LA so i can talk ****. it just made me laugh that the two people celeberties that touched your life have been Earnhardt and Irwin.
                              They haven't "touched my life" I just felt that way when they passed. I never watched Nascar, never watched Steve's show. Just knew that 2 very good people who had no reason being taken away from the earth early were taken before their time. It has nothing to do with them "touching my life".

Comment

They haven't "touched my life" I just felt that way when they passed. I never watched Nascar, never watched Steve's show. Just knew that 2 very good people who had no reason being taken away from the earth early were taken before their time. It has nothing to do with them "touching my life".
                                alright. it was just the way you said it. GO TIGERS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information