X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heath Ledger found Dead in his apartment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/?GT1=10755

R.I.P.
    Last edited by WMD; 01-22-2008, 03:58 PM.

Shocking news. RIP.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Holy ****. The Joker is dead.

Comment

WOW, very young guy.

R.I.P. Heath.

Comment

holy ******* ****.

Comment

Link:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/22/heath-ledger-is-dead/

TMZ has learned that Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He plays The Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight."

R.I.P.

Comment

he was a good actor.

RIP

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Wow, I was just reading about all the work he did preparing for his role as the Joker, i wonder if this has anything to do with his death, he said that after his preparation he could barley sleep getting only as much as 3 hours a night of rest in and felt like he was going crazy

RIP

Comment

WOW! Schocking news.

RIP

Comment

wow RIP he was a great actor l

Comment

I didn't expect that...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Such Terrible news. I was shocked when i heard this couldn't believe it was true.RIP.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

yea this kinda caught me off guard. i sent a text to one of my friends and she wouldn't believe me for like 15 minutes all she would text back was liar, thats a lie. you are lying.

RIP Heath

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

That sucks. :( He was a cool guy, good actor. does that mean everyone who goes see him as the Joker in batman 2 is gonna cry b/c that's probably the last time we'll see him

It always sucks when guys like that with talent die so young.

Comment

i just came to post this. its absolutely horrible.

i know this sounds horrible but atleast batman was completed

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information