Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I throw a good tailgate party.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I throw a good tailgate party.

    K, I wana throw a good tailgate party on my drive way before the Super Bowl. Aside for the basics (meat and soda), what do I need to throw a great tailgate party.

    Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
    I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

  • #2
    a stripper pole, and music. Music usually makes things more fun.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • #3
      Booze and hot women and a Michael Bolton greatest hits CD
      Last edited by adschofield; 01-22-2008, 10:16 PM.



      sig by BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

      Comment


      • #4
        beer, music, and make sure everyone brings a dime bag.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          beer, food, music, pick up football game, tv...babes

          Comment


          • #6
            at this time it has to be cold. i dont know where you live, but at this time of the year, i need to tailgate in the cold. have coolers kicking everywhere. you could bring a tv outside, but not cable or satellite, im talking antannae. bring a football and play some catch and run some routes with your friends. have a grill going with burgers and hot dogs on it. invite random people walking down the street to come and party. geez, thats pretty much all i can think of right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
              at this time it has to be cold. i dont know where you live, but at this time of the year, i need to tailgate in the cold. have coolers kicking everywhere. you could bring a tv outside, but not cable or satellite, im talking antannae. bring a football and play some catch and run some routes with your friends. have a grill going with burgers and hot dogs on it. invite random people walking down the street to come and party. geez, thats pretty much all i can think of right now.
              yea. I live in Toronto Canada, so its gonna be pretty cold (its -6 C now). i'm gonna listen 2 the ESPN pre-game on my mom's car XM radio. toss around the pigskin, cook some steaks and sausages.

              Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
              I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JoeSixPac View Post
                yea. I live in Toronto Canada, so its gonna be pretty cold (its -6 C now). i'm gonna listen 2 the ESPN pre-game on my mom's car XM radio. toss around the pigskin, cook some steaks and sausages.
                toronto eh? did you see where my location is?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JoeSixPac View Post
                  yea. I live in Toronto Canada, so its gonna be pretty cold (its -6 C now). i'm gonna listen 2 the ESPN pre-game on my mom's car XM radio. toss around the pigskin, cook some steaks and sausages.
                  i take it you have to have a toned down tailgating party from your mom's car comment. underage and what not. parentals being there. no drinks allowed. its hard to say what makes a good tailgating. honestly all you need for a good tailgating party is good food and good people. the beer and alcohol help but isn't a necessity. so really just get your good group of friends around. the more people the merrier. and don't burn anything that you cook.


                  Silverback....still the best.

                  +rep to Jakey for the sig

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    toronto eh? did you see where my location is?
                    I think I just did :)

                    Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    i take it you have to have a toned down tailgating party from your mom's car comment. underage and what not. parentals being there. no drinks allowed. its hard to say what makes a good tailgating. honestly all you need for a good tailgating party is good food and good people. the beer and alcohol help but isn't a necessity. so really just get your good group of friends around. the more people the merrier. and don't burn anything that you cook.
                    Yea, I'm pretty sure alcohol is out of the question aside from marinating the steaks maybe (my friend recommended it but if u ask me it sounds strange). it should be ok without alcohol.

                    my mom only has a mid sized car so thats gonna b hard too. i was thinking of renting a truck but thats gonna b expensive. a car should b OK.

                    Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
                    I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information