Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LT Action Figure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LT Action Figure

    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2651563



    Hahahahahahaha.

    Baltimore: 7-4

  • #2
    i would buy it if it looked like L.T and not someone else

    Comment


    • #3



      The resemblance is uncanny.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's kind of creepy
        Taking a Knapp.

        Comment


        • #5
          Too bad they forgot to actually model the head on LT

          Comment


          • #6
            him sitting on the bench is great.

            ^A Bonekrusher production^
            #15
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

            Comment


            • #7
              It looks like Priest Holmes, kinda.




              Comment


              • #8
                I agree. It doesnt look like LT.


                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we should officially stop calling him LT. It is now officially degrading to the great defensive player ever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That is just wierd. looks like he steped in dog poo.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I think we should officially stop calling him LT. It is now officially degrading to the great defensive player ever.
                      Eh, I'm sure if LT was hopped up on cocaine and other assorted drugs he could've played against the Pats with his sprained MCL...oh well

                      :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                        Eh, I'm sure if LT was hopped up on cocaine and other assorted drugs he could've played against the Pats with his sprained MCL...oh well

                        :)
                        actually thats what LT called it. The trainers said it was just a bruised knee and gave him the ok to go. Watched this on espns first and ten. besides even if it wasnt a big injury, he could have done more then pout on the bench you know, he is the face of that franchise.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                          Eh, I'm sure if LT was hopped up on cocaine and other assorted drugs he could've played against the Pats with his sprained MCL...oh well

                          :)
                          I'm sure he would of. For somone who complains so much, Tomlinson really didn't man up at all. As much as I hate Rivers for the way he acts, he showed me something last weekend. I lost a lot of respect for Tomlinson.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I respect him all the same. His backups are good enough to be one of the better 1-2 punches in the league on their own, and Turner is good enough to start most places. If he stayed in, he wouldn't have been nearly as effective as a healthy Tomlinson, or even a healthy Turner/Sproles. He made the right decision IMO.


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                              I respect him all the same. His backups are good enough to be one of the better 1-2 punches in the league on their own, and Turner is good enough to start most places. If he stayed in, he wouldn't have been nearly as effective as a healthy Tomlinson, or even a healthy Turner/Sproles. He made the right decision IMO.
                              Someone on ESPN did mention something of this sort that almost put more sense into the issue for me. I mean if Tomlinson was really limited in the cuts he could make then wouldn't you as a coach rather have your backups who are very effective in their own right in the game? Maybe I'm looking at it too simply, but I think Turner and Sproles held their own, even with LT being as great as he is.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information