Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by socaldude
    Originally posted by 70challenger457
    no no no you guys your all missing the worst of them all, the Spice girls movie. I didn't see the whole thing just parts of it cause my sister used to love the spice girls.
    haha i was just about to post that when i first read the topic. But, you beat me to it.

Batman and Robin was real bad the one with George Clooney as Batman. An embarassment to the Batman franchise.
    Very true about Batman and Robin. That whole movie was terrible and Mr. Freeze or whatever Arnold's name in it was was possibly the worst acting performance I've ever witnessed.

Comment

What about Good Burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
        What about Good Burger?
        Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can i take your order...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
          What about Good Burger?
          Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can i take your order...
          I LOOOOOOVE ORANGE SODA!

Comment

What about Good Burger?
            That movie actually got solid reviews. It was on Comcast a few months ago and I read the synopsis and they gave it a 3 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Dont laugh, I love the first one, but 2 is alright and 3 is just horrific.

Comment

Originally posted by Maroney22

How could it be the worst if its the best of the 3? Didn't you read the quote at the bottom of the poster? They put those on there for a reason you know.

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
                      Originally posted by Maroney22

How could it be the worst if its the best of the 3? Didn't you read the quote at the bottom of the poster? They put those on there for a reason you know.
                      I always think of the quotes being taken out of context.. like for this one the real quote could be

"If you like crap, this is Far and Away the Best Ducks Yet!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                        Oh, man... This new movie "Little Man" looks so retardedly idioticly stupid I feel like I should kill whoever goes to see it.

The commercial goes... "From the creators of White Chicks!". He makes it sound like White Chicks was a good movie.

Comment

Umm...

Comment

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk-2.0
                            Originally posted by hardhitz56
                            All the Home Alones w/o Maculey Culkin

Hey!!! I thought Home Alone 3 was pretty cool.
                            All the Home Alone movies sucked d**k. What kind of theives would let an 8-year-old trick and get them arrested when they have a bunch of guns

O yeah, The Core and all of The 3 Ninjas movies sucked too cuz drilling into the center of the Earth just to kill a black guy is not cool and just because your grandfather is some fat Chinese guy doesn't mean you can fight

Comment

umm..david bowie..mazes..all leads to this..

Comment

Originally posted by mav91
                                umm..david bowie..mazes..all leads to this..

That's a really good kids fantasy movie, just like the never ending story. I have fond memories of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information