Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curse You, Thin Ice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hockey, I love hockey.

    Comment


    • #17
      hopefully your balls grow back

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        yes sir, wait till you get freezing rain, and the roads are complete ice. interesting stuff.
        Yes sir super fun NOT!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Yes sir super fun NOT!

          you need to make a pause before the NOT!... have we learned nothing from the movie Borat?

          Comment


          • #20
            I feel through ice..up to my waist...one of the worst times of my life
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
              I'd be so scared. Plus I can't swim.
              Considering i spend most of my freetime in the water i can't even imagine what that'd be like, but in saying that i guess i can't skate...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                Considering i spend most of my freetime in the water i can't even imagine what that'd be like, but in saying that i guess i can't skate...
                TRust me. I dont understand how somone cant swim. Its 2nd nature to me, Ive been doing it all my life. To me swimming is like walking. You just have to do it. Even if you cant swim, just try to moving your arms and legs to stay afloat. Thats all you need to remember, dont stop moving.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  TRust me. I dont understand how somone cant swim. Its 2nd nature to me, Ive been doing it all my life. To me swimming is like walking. You just have to do it. Even if you cant swim, just try to moving your arms and legs to stay afloat. Thats all you need to remember, dont stop moving.
                  My parents tell me i used to swim underwater from one end of our pool to the other when i was 2 (about 10m), so i really don't understand how a fully grown and capable person would not be able to swim.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                    My parents tell me i used to swim underwater from one end of our pool to the other when i was 2 (about 10m), so i really don't understand how a fully grown and capable person would not be able to swim.
                    It baffles me. Like even the very basics of swimming seems idiot proof. At least to me. Its just so easy, basically moving your arms in the direction you want to move, and kicking your feet. Sounds easy at least.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Swimming with skates on is very difficult. but i managed to do it lol
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Moments like this remind me on how cool it is to attach a garden hose to an indoor faucet, and spray water all over your back yard until you get an ice layer that covers the snow... let sit over night. Instant skating rink (just wait 25 hours!)
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information