Deal?

BTW: Only Jerseys in my possesion at this point are:
    Dan Marino Jersey (Size S)
    Jerry Rice SF Jersey (Size M)
    Deion Sanders DAL Jersey (Size M)
    Priest Holmes KC Jersey (Size M)
    Nate Robinson NYK Jersey (Size M)
    Chad Johnson Jersey (Size L)
    Last edited by jballa838; 01-24-2008, 05:52 PM.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
      The best part is that you got two pictures posted of them actually doing something!
      I'm going to assume that in those two pictures that Darko didn't actually score the points and is simply watching the ball fall after Rip Hamilton scored a basket. And as for Charles Rogers, I'm sure he's somehow breaking his collerbone while making a routing five yard catch.

Comment

Me and a few of my mates play a bit of pickup now and then and whichever team comes dressed in the worst jerseys gets a 5 pt advantage. So for that reason i'll gladly buy the Darko one for $2 plus postage.

Comment

What are you going to do with them? Once a guy leaves a team, I'm done with the jersey. So I have a Zach Randolph Blazers and Ben Wallace Pistons just sitting on the ground in my closet.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
            What are you going to do with them? Once a guy leaves a team, I'm done with the jersey. So I have a Zach Randolph Blazers and Ben Wallace Pistons just sitting on the ground in my closet.
            I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Pennington jersey. As for my Vilma jersey, if he is traded, I'm still going to wear it.

Comment

I would seriously love any out of date, crappy jerseys like that

Comment

You wanna buy them? Haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

You wanna buy them? Haha.
                  I'll give you a going rate of $4 each and i'll pay for postage

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Hell I'll take the Rogers jersey off your hands. I'll wear to parties as a joke. If you're going to trash it i'll mail you money for shipping and handling and you could mail it to me... :)

and i guess ill throw in extra cash so you can get yourself something pretty...
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

In these tragic and trying times, WMD I can only offer my heartfelt sympathies and the well being that I am here if you need anything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I can understand the Darko jersey but theres no excuse for the Rogers jersey.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Well he came out of MSU so you could be a fan of him from then.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

you cannot get rid of this guy's jersey

http://www.break.com/index/serbian-b...e-to-lose.html

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information