Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    you a big Brand New fan?? cuz it could go two ways then.

i am a big brand new fan, they are one of my favourite bands. its where i caught onto the phrase. After i did a little research on it, i really liked the meaning and the tone of the words.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

this is the idea im doing for my next tat. 2 weeks baby and i gots it.

Hitman D

Comment

Near the end of the year, I'm planning on getting a piece done on my arm featuring a medley of the artwork from Metallica's first five album covers. I have no clue exactly how I want to have it done, which is why I'm taking my time. I figure I'll speak with several artists and have multiple design ideas drawn up before settling on what I want.

Something in this ballpark is what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post

that's one of the most badass tattoo's I've ever seen...you'd be an official badass if you got one like this...

Comment

Wow, just wow. Such a great tattoo. Good luck with that and post pictures of it if you end up getting it.

Comment

The German eagle? The symbol of the Holy Roman Empire?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                Here's mine taken just after it was done. Its shiny because of the bepanthen cream and its reddish because of the soreness. Looking at that pick makes me want to get red washed through it now actually hmm. It actually has meaning to me, not that I'll go into but yah.

Right arm, the top if it is pretty much where my shoulder begins.
                That looks tidy, I still dont feel very comfortable going into boots asking for nappy rash cream but it works really well.
                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

anyone know a site where i can get some good free lettering options for tattoos?
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    anyone know a site where i can get some good free lettering options for tattoos?
                    You can just google Fonts just for computers and any kind of computer font you find, a good artist SHOULD be able to replicate it, thats what I did with my tattoos that are words.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

try www.dafont.com

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

You can just google Fonts just for computers and any kind of computer font you find, a good artist SHOULD be able to replicate it, thats what I did with my tattoos that are words.
                        thank you TT, you are indeed the man...thought id bring this thread back. im seriously looking into getting some ink done. trying to figure out my font and such, and the placement. i have a few things planned out, im pretty excited about it.

Comment

What ya got planned??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

What ya got planned??
                            im getting my last name, "ELYEA" down the back of my right calf...its a brother thing. Both my older brothers have it on their bodies, one has it along the back of his arm, and the other has it along his ribs. this way, all 3 of us will have it as a tribute to each other.

also, i plan on getting the nelson mandela your deepest fear quote tattooed on me somewhere. i just need to find a spot where it can fit comfotably...i odnt want it to take over, but i want it to be visible. it isnt quite as big as everyone thinks, and i edited out a few lines. Its one of teh few things i could stand to have on my body for the rest of my life...its inspiring.

also, i plan on getting the words "citius, altius, fortius" somewhere. Faster, higher, stronger. Also inspiring.

just words for now, but i plan on getting some pictures at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              im getting my last name, "ELYEA" down the back of my right calf...its a brother thing. Both my older brothers have it on their bodies, one has it along the back of his arm, and the other has it along his ribs. this way, all 3 of us will have it as a tribute to each other.

also, i plan on getting the nelson mandela your deepest fear quote tattooed on me somewhere. i just need to find a spot where it can fit comfotably...i odnt want it to take over, but i want it to be visible. it isnt quite as big as everyone thinks, and i edited out a few lines. Its one of teh few things i could stand to have on my body for the rest of my life...its inspiring.

also, i plan on getting the words "citius, altius, fortius" somewhere. Faster, higher, stronger. Also inspiring.

just words for now, but i plan on getting some pictures at some point.

I like the ideas, I'm currently trying to go back for more this month, just need to find the right guy, I'm picky with tatt's as I dont want anyone screwing it up...I'm probably going to check out that font website and see if I find anything decent on there, I want some script on both of my biceps, on the front of them going down, figure I can think of something I want it to say if I find decent lettering.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                I like the ideas, I'm currently trying to go back for more this month, just need to find the right guy, I'm picky with tatt's as I dont want anyone screwing it up...I'm probably going to check out that font website and see if I find anything decent on there, I want some script on both of my biceps, on the front of them going down, figure I can think of something I want it to say if I find decent lettering.
                                that website had nothing, all of the fonts looked the same...im looking for a unique kind of font, and ive looked through like 300 pages no joke, and i havent found anything close to what i want. i checked like 20 other sites too, all of their font looks the same. its bothering me. I might see what the artist has, but i know if i do that, someone else will end up with the same lettering, which will bother me undoubtedly. ahhhh descisions decisions

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information