No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't decide whether to get just an "R" on my right shoulder(back) or get an "R" on the left and "U" on the right...hmmmm
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      I can't decide whether to get just an "R" on my right shoulder(back) or get an "R" on the left and "U" on the right...hmmmm
      The R and U seperated wouldnt look right to me.

Comment

• I get my new tattoo next week...Me and like 7 of my other friends from home are getting the longitude and latitude of our hometown in some badass lettering...we are all getting it in different places, but mine is going on the inside of my wrist, Im pumped...

After that, Im getting a few quotes in different places. Should be a fun summer.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I get my new tattoo next week...Me and like 7 of my other friends from home are getting the longitude and latitude of our hometown in some badass lettering...we are all getting it in different places, but mine is going on the inside of my wrist, Im pumped...

After that, Im getting a few quotes in different places. Should be a fun summer.
          Wrist tattoos are for girls

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Wrist tattoos are for girls
            Hey, thats just the way the chips fell...We all drew straws to see who would get it where, I didnt get a good pick ahaha
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I can't decide whether to get just an "R" on my right shoulder(back) or get an "R" on the left and "U" on the right...hmmmm
              Get RUTGERS on your forehead and SCARLET on the area above your weiner, and KNIGHTS on the small of your back.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Scotty, get the "R" as a trampstamp

Comment

• I am seriously getting the words "If you can read this, thanks for the blowjob" done in small print above my weiner.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                    Question for everyone with a tattoo--what did you guys do to take care of your tattoos for the first two or three weeks?
                    Rub non-fragrant lotion on your tattoo every 4 hours or so and make sure to keep it clean. I showered with mine (on my ribs) and cleaned with antibacterial soap. Other than that, make sure to keep it moist with the lotion and clean.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Scotty, get the "R" as a trampstamp
                      meh, we'll see. I'm not sure really where I'm gonna get it, or what type of font "R" I want.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

meh, we'll see. I'm not sure really where I'm gonna get it, or what type of font "R" I want.
                        I think I can guess. This:

or this would look badass:

Comment

Question for everyone with a tattoo--what did you guys do to take care of your tattoos for the first two or three weeks?
                          For mine I use Vitamins A&D Skin Ointment and it works great, whatever you use just make sure you don't grease them down too much, you want a light shade of whatever it is over top and that's it, if you cake it up and have grease splotched everywhere your tat won't show up as well.

Don't scratch it, just wash over it like normal, and apply some ointment out the shower because that's when it gets dry and will start to crack...Once the top layer will start to peel don't scratch at it, once that washes off completely you won't need the ointment anymore, but I am consistent in the first few days and all my show up pretty clear.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                            I gots quite a few tbf, i've got a irezumi sleeve started on my left arm, ive got a sacred heart with stars and stuff on my right bicep, a pinup on my right forearm, 3 nautical stars on my forearm and LOVE on my knuckles :)

I aint got pictures of them, but ive got a pic which shows some of them (just so you know im not bluffing) :p

I think it's awesome that Natalie Portman is a poster here on SWDC.

Comment

About an hour after you're out of the chair take a shower but try not to let the water hit the tatt directly, use a non perfumed or coloured soap and wash it carefully.

Pat it dry and apply either tattoogoo or bepanthen (available everywhere) for about a week, after that it'll start to flake a little bit (should definitely not scab over) once that starts, use a plain old moisturising lotion on it for another week or so and it's fine.

Don't go swimming, don't put it in the sun, NEVER scratch it, if it itches real bad, slap it a bit.

Comment

• Here's my tat that I got on Sunday night.

That was taken the 2nd day after I got it.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information