Better Song?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Song?

For those who have heard both, which of the two songs is better?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Both are overrated but I guess I'll go with Stairway to Heaven since it's the definition of a slowdance song.

Comment

Listen to Stairway to heaven backwards (just google it), it says something along the lines of "O Sweet satan...666" crazy sh!t.

Anyway Freddy Mercury is the best front man ever, so i will take rap city. No disrespect to Zepplin though.

Comment

Originally posted by freddygoombatts
        Listen to Stairway to heaven backwards (just google it), it says something along the lines of "O Sweet satan...666" crazy sh!t.

Anyway Freddy Mercury is the best front man ever, so i will take rap city. No disrespect to Zepplin though.
        Actually it says oogly boogly.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
          Both are overrated but I guess I'll go with Stairway to Heaven since it's the definition of a slowdance song.
          Sure at the beggining of the song...but when it picks up twards the end its wierd.

PM me for sig requests
          Originally posted by Sean Connery
          Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by freddygoombatts

if they didn't tell you what it was saying you'd have no ******* clue....

Comment

Love both, but gotta go wit Bohemian Rhapsody.

Comment

take a look at my signature

Comment

Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the few Queen songs I like, Zeppelin is infinitely times better. Though I really have heard Stairway too many times, I still will vote for anything Zeppelin over anything Queen.

Comment

Stairway. I don't like either of them as much as the general population does, but the first few minutes of Stairway is great.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

neither of these can hold a candle to the best song ever written, boston's "more than a feeling"...

Comment

love queen hate BohRap its crap

Comment

Originally posted by PYRO
                          neither of these can hold a candle to the best song ever written, boston's "more than a feeling"...
                          u already did but that just solidifies that you have my eternal respect 8)

Comment

Definitely Stairway by a longshot, but Queen kicks butt too.

Comment

Stairway to Heaven is too mopey to me. It

Bohemian Rhapsody(spelled wrong) is energetic and I think you can sing this song with about everyone and not feel stupid b/c of all the differnet tones. I think thats what I meant to say. Oh well, go Queen.

Led Zepplin is good though. I like Black Dog and The Immigrant Song

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information