No announcement yet.

2009 Dodge Challenger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably like Camaro's more than I like the NFL... That's saying something.

Comment

The camaro just tries to do too much IMO. I like the Challenger a lot more, to bad its a dodge.

Comment

I agree. Either make it retro or start over. The new Camaro is too much of a mixture. It's got the '69 shark fins, somewhat a '69 grill and '67/8 fenders (sorta). Front end doesn't do it for me. As biased as I may be the Challenger is a better looking car.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          I agree. Either make it retro or start over. The new Camaro is too much of a mixture. It's got the '69 shark fins, somewhat a '69 grill and '67/8 fenders (sorta). Front end doesn't do it for me. As biased as I may be the Challenger is a better looking car.
          I pretty much agree, especially the bolded part. If they made the front end and the lower sides a little sleeker I would have sex with that car.

Comment

Is it only coming with that engine? How much is it gonna cost?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mike/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

Argueably the ugliest car ever. Definetly not what you think of when you think of a $35k performance car, I have no idea what the guys at Subaru are thinking. I said the same thing about the 06-07 subies and I now love them so maybe i'll change my mind but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                Is it only coming with that engine? How much is it gonna cost?
                they said like $40k.

Comment

Now the question is.. Will there be a Manual version or Automatic only.

Dodge is so stupid. They brought back the charger, in automatic only form. If I'm going to buy an old school car, I want atleast a 5-speed.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Mike/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]

Argueably the ugliest car ever. Definetly not what you think of when you think of a $35k performance car, I have no idea what the guys at Subaru are thinking. I said the same thing about the 06-07 subies and I now love them so maybe i'll change my mind but i doubt it.
                    What is that? I don't think it is that bad. But there is no way I'd pay 35k for that.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                      they said like $40k.
                      Damn! I may buy myself a Charger in a year or two. Saw this but damn that is too rich for my blood.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                        What is that? I don't think it is that bad. But there is no way I'd pay 35k for that.
                        It's the new subaru wrx sti.

Comment

Ive heard the new camaros start at 25K. Not sure if that's true or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                            Sweet, I love that car companies are bringing the retro look back.
                            Absolutely. The retro body of classic sports and muscle cars is where it's at.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I like all these cars but I would never buy one cause of the snow. That's why I got my subaru. I love it.

Comment

that car wouldn't be all that bad in the snow... i used to drive a 79 camaro with no ABS, and bad power steering in the snow and never got in any accidents. Plus rear wheel drive is SOOOO much more fun in the snow.

although if i were to buy that car i would keep it in a garage during the winter, the snow isn't the issue, the salt is.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information