Going to the Draft: Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Draft: Help

The past two years I have gone to the NFL draft and last year I endured both days in order to earn a free ticket for next year. Problem is, you sign up for a ticket there and I wrote down the adress of my old house. Does anyone know if there is a number for the NFL Offices or headquarters so I can change my adress?

that sucks...

and to answer your question no I don't but I imagine that their website might have some info...

National Football League
    622 3rd Ave
    New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 867-2010

Source(s):
    Yahoo Yellow Pages

Comment

Didn't you forward all of your mail to your new address. If you didn't just go to your local post office. As long as it's sent to your name then you should be fine. I don't see why they wouldn't forward it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        Didn't you forward all of your mail to your new address. If you didn't just go to your local post office. As long as it's sent to your name then you should be fine. I don't see why they wouldn't forward it for you.
        What he said. Have fun at the draft. I'm pretty jealous of you.

Comment

going to the NFl draft is the greatest time ever cant wait to go this year.

Comment

I went to the NBA Draft when Kenyon Martin went #1. I hope the NFL Draft is more exciting otherwise you're getting your hopes up for a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
              I went to the NBA Draft when Kenyon Martin went #1. I hope the NFL Draft is more exciting otherwise you're getting your hopes up for a good time.
              He said he has been there twice. Obviously he enjoys going if he plans on going again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                He said he has been there twice. Obviously he enjoys going if he plans on going again this year.
                True, or he's like an orphan at Christmas that just hopes next year is better...

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information