"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're gonna need a bigger boat"

Jaws couldn't do it but apparently myeloma did. RIP Police Chief Martin Brody

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080211/.../obit_scheider

R.I.P.

I don't want to be the first to turn this into a "talk about Jaws" thread, but his performance in that was a big part of why it was so successful.

Another successful Jersey Boy.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

RIP
      what is multiple myeloma again?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

damnit man....I have the first season of SeaQuest on DVD....I think I might sell it on ebay now...

R.I.P. Roy, you were the best submarine captain ever!

Comment

damn, i was hoping i'd be the first person to bring up seaQuest DSV. that's what I'll always remember him for. the cast of that show is dying off quickly. Brandis offed himself, some other cast member died a few years ago, now Cap'n Bridger.

RIP

Comment

He was amazing as Brody. He will be missed.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Dam this is sucky news, I love Jaws and Chief Brody is one of the greatest characters in cinema history! R.I.P.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I loved him in the french connection rip

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information