X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86
    Originally posted by Number 10
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    It definately means Arrington is Taylor part 2.
    Yet I have said many times in the past that there will never be another LT.

You're on a roll today.
    dude lighten up, its like we are saying something major offensive

all we are saying is that you brown nose the giants at every possible moment, e.g. who will win the AFC South? number10:GIANTS
    In all honesty and all seriousness.....am I going to lose sleep over this? Of course not. But I do value my love for football and my ability to discuss it, end of story. When uneducated, brainless posters come out and make an effort to shoot me down, I won't back down unless I feel I am wrong. If Osi blows next year and Peppers excels, I'll own up to it, just liked I owned up to the fact that Big Ben is better than Eli right now. Some of the posters in this thread will not own up to the fact that calling me a homer was senseless. That's all.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
      Originally posted by ***********
      Originally posted by snuff
      You don't boast Lavar as the next LT? Check your sig.
      Where does it say Arrington is the next LT?

That sig means that we finally have a big time playmaker at LB, something we have lacked since LT.
      anyone else catch that little blue font at the bottom of the sig? It says part 2
      And that meand Arrington is as good as LT?

It means PART TWO (finally a playamaking LB)
      i'll admit something like reincarnation would be more homer but part 2 is a homer comment, nobody will gather that it means playmaking linebacker for the first time in 2 decades
      It's not a homer comment because I was the one who put it there and I'm not a Giants fan.
      thought he asked you to put it there....my bad. Either that or you are just as delusional as him :shock:

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
        Originally posted by Nerv

That sig means that we finally have a big time playmaker at LB, something we have lacked since LT.
        anyone else catch that little blue font at the bottom of the sig? It says part 2
        Haha, good find.

Honestly Number 10, give it up buddy. You sitting here for 2 hours challenging and ranting against everyone who calls you a homer has done and will do nothing. There is a reason that they said that and you whining and b*tching to them isnt going to change their minds but rather reinforce the idea simply because youre irritating them.

Just my 2 cents, which are actually worth about 25 cents.
        Nah, I have gotten in all of your heads....because you can scan back and you still won't find any legit reason as to why I am a homer. You all know that, and you all know I am not a homer.

Victory-Number 10.
        Yet youre still trying to hammer in this point. Just because youve declared something in a post doesnt make it so. I have no idea if youre a homer I don't read many of your posts. At the same time it is hilarious how much and how hard you are arguing this :)

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86

You're on a roll today.

all we are saying is that you brown nose the giants at every possible moment, e.g. who will win the AFC South? number10:GIANTS
          In all honesty and all seriousness.....am I going to lose sleep over this? Of course not. But I do value my love for football and my ability to discuss it, end of story. When uneducated, brainless posters come out and make an effort to shoot me down, I won't back down unless I feel I am wrong. If Osi blows next year and Peppers excels, I'll own up to it, just liked I owned up to the fact that Big Ben is better than Eli right now. Some of the posters in this thread will not own up to the fact that calling me a homer was senseless. That's all.
          shut up

jesus man we are playin, well i am, im bored ur on edge so im naturally going too get on ur nerves and make u write pointless posts which i chuckle at becaus ehtye have no meaning, hey we r all homers,

Comment

You're on a roll today.

look being a homer is not a bad thing. most people are. At least it means you support your own team. Its a much better thing to be than a front runner.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804

i'll admit something like reincarnation would be more homer but part 2 is a homer comment, nobody will gather that it means playmaking linebacker for the first time in 2 decades
              It's not a homer comment because I was the one who put it there and I'm not a Giants fan.
              Ding Ding Ding.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

You're on a roll today.
                Yea I am.

You are a homer. People have given you reasons and you deny it.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804

Ding Ding Ding.
                  Ding Dong, i'll knock you the fuc.k out. Look up, i answered that comment

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• hey, i was thinking of using this as my sig:

Number 10 is a bigger and more delusional homer than anyone else on this forum.

what d'ya think?

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe
                      ding ding ding

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe
                        hey, i was thinking of using this as my sig:

what d'ya think?
                        Do it.

And when Osi has another better year, you'll look really smart.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by ***********
                          Originally posted by drowe
                          Number 10 is a bigger and more delusional/coked up homer than anyone else on this forum.
                          ding ding ding

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86

You're on a roll today.

shut up

jesus man we are playin, well i am, im bored ur on edge so im naturally going too get on ur nerves and make u write pointless posts which i chuckle at becaus ehtye have no meaning, hey we r all homers,
                            It's June.

We need to spice things up in such a dead time. There is nothing going on tonight, so I figured I'd get some of you going so we could debate, which we have done more or less.

No hard feelings.....but when Osi has another more productive year than Peppers, watch out.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

what d'ya think?
                              Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaine across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by ***********

what d'ya think?
                                Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaie across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will
                                and when i frame osi for analy intruding me u will fall flat on ur face

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information