• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drowe
    Originally posted by Number 10
    Originally posted by drowe
    hey, i was thinking of using this as my sig:

Number 10 is a bigger and more delusional homer than anyone else on this forum.

what d'ya think?
    Do it.

And when Osi has another better year, you'll look really smart.
    ya know, in my humble opinion, that wouldn't even change anything. the fact is, you think Osi is better RIGHT NOW, which he clearly isn't. even if he racks up another good year, it still doesn't change the fact that what you're saying at this point is pure homerism. it'd be one thing if you said "osi has the potential to be a better, more productive end than julius peppers", but that ain't what you're saying.

and i still maintain, that your overly high opnion of one player on your favorite team is grounds for homerism, regardless of your supposed criticism of certain other players or the team as a whole. so, based on my defitnition of the word, you're a homer, if you disagree with my definition, fine, but i've made my arguments, they've been pretty well thought out...so don't go saying nobody backed up their claims.
    I am the first to notice it, thats what I mean by my quote.

He played better than Peppers did last year, and there is no arguing it. Even people who have voted against Osi said that he played better than Peppers in 2005.

So when he continues to put up a better season year after year, we will remember where it started.

You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case. A homer is Balaskonis....who used to trash TO and when he was an Eagle, but now he says he is the best WR in the game. And he says Bledsoe is the best QB in the NFC East. And he says Newman is the best CB in the league. And he says Ware is going to be better than LT. That is a homer, not someone who thinks Osi is better than Peppers.

Well thought out?
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
      Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
      Originally posted by ***********

what d'ya think?
      Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaine across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will
      Speaking of really smart, how is it wit ur SAT scores u cant spell "Colombia"???
      You may have spelled Colombia correctly but the rest of your sentence butchered the English language, just fyi.
      OWNED....i thought it was just math u sucked at Fogarty?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777
          i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
          What else is there to do on a boring Sunday night?
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv

what d'ya think?
            Do it.

and when Lavar is found in the Columbian jungles trying to run some cocaine across the border, u'll look really smart, no really, u will
            Speaking of really smart, how is it wit ur SAT scores u cant spell "Colombia"???
            You may have spelled Colombia correctly but the rest of your sentence butchered the English language, just fyi.

I got a 92 on the New York State English Regents, that is all that counts.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
              Originally posted by elway777
              i had a strong feeling this thread would start stupid arguements,....frogstomp loves instagating
              In about three months.... watch NFL football!!!!!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

typical homer comment

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
                  Originally posted by Nerv

what d'ya think?
                  Do it.

I got a 92 on the New York State English Regents, that is all that counts.
                  93.....sucka what?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    In about three months.... watch NFL football!!!!!
                    Eli vs. Peyton still gives me goosebumps.....even though I think the Colts will win unless we can pick up on some 3-4 blitz packages this summer.....oh wait a homer wouldn't say something like that. We're going 19-0 for the rest of the NFL's life every year.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
                      yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.

Comment

• That's it, FDK i am going to destroy your ass...in fantasy World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
                          That's it, FDK i am going to destroy your ass...in fantasy World Cup.
                          u know thats just something i didn't need to know about u, i'm telling Jen

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe

You can't call me a homer because of the Osi case.
                            yes i can...and i will continue to do so. you are a homer because you have an EXTREMELY inflated opinion of a player on your team. and the fact that you are willing to fight it out with the entire board after getting kicked around like a soccer ball just makes you a bigger homer.

just accept it...its not like we're calling you a baby raper or something.
                            Then your definition of a homer is as correct as me calling you a Brewers homer because you think Hardy is good.

Get over it, you are wrong about your homer talk, but we all know you won't admit it.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

i can list alot of things,most not suitable for this sites forums though

Comment

• I concede defeat.

Quoting that kid from The Sandlot 2 (the worst movie ever made) "a good soldier knows when it is time to surrender"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information