Board's Biggest Homer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    Don't tell anyone I said this... but Vikings Fan appears to have a little homer in him.
    Yeah, but DAMN you are pessimistic, I guess you would be a ground-out if I am a homer.

Comment

• What's up with only 13 votes? You guys suck, i'm going home.

Comment

• Originally posted by swangaz
        I wonder how Vikings Fan, one of the judges for the NFLDC database contest, magically made into the top 3 of that contest
        I didnt grade mine but feel free to ask NIP, who did grade my paper. Because I made the thing I automatically have to be bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwareroy
          Originally posted by draftguru151
          dwareroy, you sir are a homer and you don't know what you are talking about. Thats a double wammy. Hall is one of, if not the top CBs in the NFL. :roll:
          Explain how I am a homer if i say a Falcons DB isnt top 5 as a Cowboys fan. Your post seems illogical to me.
          The homer part are from past posts. Like a while ago. During the season.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGF 216/137
            Originally posted by dwareroy
            Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
            OK We're all homers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. However the biggest homer is Balaskonis who is a little too obsessed with Terrnece Newman.
            He definitly is a little too obsessed but the guy didnt give up any touchdowns last year, can you blame him?
            He also saw some of the least attempts against in the league.
            So did Deion in his heydey. Good corners dont get thrown at often.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
              Originally posted by dwareroy
              Originally posted by draftguru151
              dwareroy, you sir are a homer and you don't know what you are talking about. Thats a double wammy. Hall is one of, if not the top CBs in the NFL. :roll:
              Explain how I am a homer if i say a Falcons DB isnt top 5 as a Cowboys fan. Your post seems illogical to me.
              The homer part are from past posts. Like a while ago. During the season.
              Sorry saying Polamalu isnt a top 5 safety, Hall isnt a top 5 corner, and Ware had just as good of a season as Merriman (Contrary to my name I never said he deserved ROY over Thurman). These statements may be controversial but far from homeristic. So can you please explain further before you call someone out.

Comment

• Can we just rename this thread the "Which poster has annoyed you most today?"

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information