Board's Biggest Homer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frogstomp is a big homer towards Elisha Cuthbert, but that is good
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Vikings Fan and Number10 are easily the 2 biggest homers on this site

Comment

Please, Balaskonis is the biggest. Some gems from a recent thread about the best team on paper:

"dude ask anybody not a giants fan, the skins and cowboys are on a whole different level that the giants, the giants will be lucky to make the playoffs this year "

"wow, the giants better than the cowboys by far? man thats funny, please think before u type"

And the Cowboys are favorites? I know some analysts think so, but some don't. And can anyone, right now, make a definete prediction on the NFC East. 3 of the 4 teams are incredible close IMO and the Eagles will cause problems for people.

I send him a PM asking him to explain and he says:

"lets see, us- top 5 defense, top 5 offense, you-top 15 defense top 15 offense

lets compare"

"the giants are 3rd in the division right now, period"

"we added more, and the cowboys were better than the giants last year too"

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
          any redskin fan/ nfc east fan
          Yeah most 'Skins fans here are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eli
            Please, Balaskonis is the biggest. Some gems from a recent thread about the best team on paper:

"dude ask anybody not a giants fan, the skins and cowboys are on a whole different level that the giants, the giants will be lucky to make the playoffs this year "

"wow, the giants better than the cowboys by far? man thats funny, please think before u type"

And the Cowboys are favorites? I know some analysts think so, but some don't. And can anyone, right now, make a definete prediction on the NFC East. 3 of the 4 teams are incredible close IMO and the Eagles will cause problems for people.

I send him a PM asking him to explain and he says:

"lets see, us- top 5 defense, top 5 offense, you-top 15 defense top 15 offense

lets compare"

"the giants are 3rd in the division right now, period"

"we added more, and the cowboys were better than the giants last year too"

I rest my case.
            I'm starting to think it might be you. :?

Comment

sean taylor21,...3/4 of all of his post are whining about the redskins

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                I'm starting to think it might be you. :?
                Why? Cuz I don't buy into rankings?

Comment

Vikings Fan once said that

the Vikings 2006 Draft would be one of the greatest in recent memory

Comment

Go_Eli is up there... i'm a huge jet fan but i know what's real and isn't... this guy truly believs that every Giants Player is like the Best in the League...
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres
                      Go_Eli is up there... i'm a huge jet fan but i know what's real and isn't... this guy truly believs that every Giants Player is like the Best in the League...
                      Uhh...not really. I know what's true and what isn't.

Just annoying when people put Portis above Barber without any good reason and then admit "They're probably equal"

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                        sean taylor21,...3/4 of all of his post are whining about the redskins

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre

Yeah, I thought it was bold predictions. What does that make it? The 576th time I said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan

Yeah, I thought it was bold predictions. What does that make it? The 576th time I said that?
                            It was, but that statement was stupid not bold

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan

It was, but that statement was stupid not bold

Excuse me, and one post doenst make me a homer. Dont respond to this, dont take over the topic.

Comment

Allright I wont, by the way I like what you did with youre sig

Talking about Go_Eli, yes he is a Giants homer but not as big of one as Number10.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information