No announcement yet.

Board's Biggest Homer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probably the biggest homer, in so far as I'm the only one that'll admit it...

I assume homer is short for Homosexual, right?

I'm not gay, nor bi, but I've pulled various men on various ocassions... I guess that makes me a homer... anybody else got some dirty laundry?

Comment

There are a large number, it's pretty hard to choose from...

It always angers me when a poster tries to like "prove" he isn't a homer, because you know what, we all are in some form or fashion.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
        It always angers me when a poster tries to like "prove" he isn't a homer, because you know what, we all are in some form or fashion.
        well said
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

This guy Toonster...he always tries to act like he knows what hes talking about and he says the stupidest stuff...anyone know him?

(JK, you the man if youre still here Toon)

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

Originally posted by tom
            I'm probably the biggest homer, in so far as I'm the only one that'll admit it...

I assume homer is short for Homosexual, right?

I'm not cool, nor bi, but I've pulled various men on various ocassions... I guess that makes me a homer... anybody else got some dirty laundry?
            Oh Tom youre sure a silly one mate

Comment

all boys , skins and giants fan especially sean taylor 21 , who is slurping all redskins players saliva in nearly every post.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint
                all boys , skins and giants fan especially sean taylor 21 , who is slurping all redskins players saliva in nearly every post.
                Go read some of the Cowboys thread, and see if you still think that's true. Generalizing a large group of people like that is almost always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                  Go read some of the Cowboys thread, and see if you still think that's true. Generalizing a large group of people like that is almost always wrong.
                  Why would we want to enter the heart of the devil!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                    Why would we want to enter the heart of the devil!?

Comment

but the hit ratio is frightening conspicous

Comment

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another who is so noticeable to be mentioned.

Comment

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another.
                          I could name you about 50 Cowboys bandwagon fans who live on the other side of the country but for some reason are in love with the boys 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv

K. Name your top 5 cowboy homers on this board. Maybe include some quotes to back it up. I'll give you Balaskonis, but I'm trying to think of another.
                            I could name you about 50 Cowboys bandwagon fans who live on the other side of the country but for some reason are in love with the boys 8)
                            Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team. I, happen to be a Cowboy fan for the same reason most people have a favorite team- My dad. I followed them during their worst years (late 80's).

Comment

Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team.
                              Doesnt surprise me that a Cowboy fan would say this The high high majority of fans do live in the same area/state as their teams, that is why they support the team, because it represents them.. that is the whole point.

Comment

i live in long beach california and became a denver broncos fan,...go figure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information