Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerv
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Well, most fans don't live in the same state/area as their team.
    Doesnt surprise me that a Cowboy fan would say this The high high majority of fans do live in the same area/state as their teams, that is why they support the team, because it represents them.. that is the whole point.
    So what about all the fans who live in a state with no team??? Isn't that about half the US?

Comment

You have teams in your area, maybe not in your state, but we both know what teams get the 'home team' billing up in the northwest. I would hate cheering for teams on the other side of the country, you have to pay to get extra channels to even watch them.

Comment

once L.A. gets team im bandwagoning with them...

Comment

You have teams in your area, maybe not in your state, but we both know what teams get the 'home team' billing up in the northwest. I would hate cheering for teams on the other side of the country, you have to pay to get extra channels to even watch them.
          We have teams in our area??? You know how far we are from Seattle? Yeah, we get alot of their games when they do the regional crap on FOX, but that's no reason to make them your favorite. Oregonians generally don't like Washingtonians. There's a bit of a rivalry between Seattle/Portland. We HATE the Huskies. There are more reasons for Oregonians to hate the Hawks than to like them. Please stop trying to argue this, you know you're wrong.

Comment

yay! all the ravens fans are fair!

some homers i see
            -Balaskonis
            -Sean Taylor 21
            -A giant fan is particular... forget his name

-theres nothing wrong with them... cause the are giving love to their team!

GO RAVENS!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Well, I didn't know he still came here, but Tubby.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                Well, I didn't know he still came here, but Tubby.
                Yeah, after seeing his top-5's, I'll second that nomination.

Comment

Other than the Osi debate, what have I said that makes me a homer?
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Here's an example to back you up. Since there is no team in Michigan or Minnesota people from those areas become Bears fans as the bears represent that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                      Here's an example to back you up. Since there is no team in Michigan or Minnesota people from those areas become Bears fans as the bears represent that area.
                      No team in Minnesota or Michigan?
                      K. I get it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres
                        Go_Eli is up there... i'm a huge jet fan but i know what's real and isn't... this guy truly believs that every Giants Player is like the Best in the League...
                        :shock:

Comment

Any Jets fan that said Bollinger was the next Tom Brady.

And there were more than a few of you.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
                            Any Jets fan that said Bollinger was the next Tom Brady.

And there were more than a few of you.
                            I said that he'd be good, but htat's cause I liked him back in college.

Comment

I'd also like to know why I'm so much of a homer, besides saying Tiki Barber is better than Clinton Portis.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilma the Animal
                                This guy Toonster...he always tries to act like he knows what hes talking about and he says the stupidest stuff...anyone know him?

(JK, you the man if youre still here Toon)
                                lol. I didnt read the thing at the end.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information