Board's Biggest Homer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eli
    I'd also like to know why I'm so much of a homer, besides saying Tiki Barber is better than Clinton Portis.
    I just think the Osi debate was so huge, that it sticks in people's minds.
    Other than that, I haven't seen a whole lot of Homerism from you.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
      I'd also like to know why I'm so much of a homer, besides saying Tiki Barber is better than Clinton Portis.
      Now don't get me wrong, Osi is great in my mind, but he's not 10. but I think he deserves to be on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
        Now don't get me wrong, Osi is great in my mind, but he's not 10. but I think he deserves to be on that list.
        Wait, was that you, or Number10 I'm thinking of? I may be getting you 2 confused.

You know, I don't really have as big a problem with a little homerism.....unless people get crazy with it and just say stuff that they know for a fact is wrong. If you're not a bit of a homer, then I don't think you are properly backing your team. You know? I mean, when it comes to an argument between 2 guys who are pretty close (like tiki and portis, or Witten and Shockey) then I pretty much expect a fan to side with the guy on his team. Nobody is completely bias-free.
        That said, Keith Davis is the best FS in the league!!!

Comment

Scorchin, by far the worst/biased poster on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
            I disagree, he's the most vocal and get's really angry but he's not a huge homer. He's a conservative fan in that he values character way above talent when grading players.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
              Other than the Osi debate, what have I said that makes me a homer?
              Other than saying Osi was the 10th best player in the NFL, you have done nothing to make anyone think you are a homer. I was just about to defend you, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                He isnt really a homer but he is definately a biased poster. Any player or team he doesnt like he goes on little maniacal tirades against, same with anyone who disagrees with him on said team or player he doesnt like, then he throws hissy fits.

Comment

Didn't think anyone had anything to say.

You guys don't know what a homer is. I see a lot in Osi right now and he is beginning to scratch the surface, that is why I am under the "extreme" impression that he is better than Peppers. But take Osi out of the situation and you can't find anything to really call me a homer. Am I a little bias at times? Sure. But that does not make me a homer and if you think it does, you are a hypocrite.

The true homer on this board is Balaskonis.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

It's mainly the fact that you don't think Shockey is scum for being cocky, that Osi is a one hit wonder, that Eli is a bum who'll bust or that Lavar doesn't work hard and won't come back strong. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                      It's mainly the fact that you don't think Shockey is scum for being cocky, that Osi is a one hit wonder, that Eli is a bum who'll bust or that Lavar doesn't work hard and won't come back strong. :roll:
                      Exactly.

Oh and for all of the guys who claim Lavar is lazy, go check out his pic on Giants.com.
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

RickNJ by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by Burned_By_Santana
                          Originally posted by The Fat Kid
                          any redskin fan/ nfc east fan
                          Ouch...well I guess anyone who thinks Shaun Alexander is a top 3 back.

I Second the Motion

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

1. Number 10
                            2. Go Eli
                            3. Vikings Fan

And the thing is I like both of their teams, but they make me hate them.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                              1. Number 10
                              2. Go Eli
                              3. Vikingsfan

I get that the Osi debates get you on Number 10 but what about Go Eli? Is it the fact that he thinks Tiki is better than Portis? WHich he was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                                1. Number 10
                                2. Go Eli
                                3. Vikingsfan

If you are going to call me a homer, fine. But get my name right.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information