No announcement yet.

Board's Biggest Homer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So nobody can think up a reason to call me homer?

Just as I thought.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
      Originally posted by ***********
      Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
      Originally posted by Number 10
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Originally posted by drowe
      Number 10
      he's delusional.

just look at his 'nfl top 50 players list'
      i second this motion. Anyone who says Osi is better than Julius Peppers right now is dillusional.
      When he has another better year than Peppers, I wonder what you will say.

I will say Peppers is better. The only reason that Osi has been so good is because of Strahan. Strahan gets alot of double teams, and Osi is one on one. Same thing that happened with Adewale Ogunleye a couple of years ago with the Fins. Jason Taylor was so dominant that AO say one on one situations all the time.
      Osi is better tham Adewale in my opinion. Plus don't forget Peppers has Rucker and when Jenkins was healthy Julius had his best year. Then again is Osi a red zone target? I think not. Peppers just edges Osi.
      This isn't an Osi vs. Peppers debate. We already have one going in the NFL section.

The discussion here is that nobody can come up with a legit reason to call me a homer.
      w/e i felt like throwing that out there. I bet if i had said Osi >>>>> Peppers you wouldn't have said anything

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

So nobody can think up a reason to call me homer?

Just as I thought.
        ur a homer because ur so arsed that people are calling you one and your so insecure you need to chat on like you are too try and justify for ur own peace of mind that ur not a homer when u r

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86

Just as I thought.
          ur a homer because ur so arsed that people are calling you one and your so insecure you need to chat on like you are too try and justify for ur own peace of mind that ur not a homer when u r
          thanks for the laugh

This has nothing to do with insecurity....I'm fine there and if you knew me, that thought wouldn't cross your mind. I just keep bringing it up because I love proving people wrong when they attack me. People pull stuff out of their butt with no back to it, and I like making people realize that.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86

Just as I thought.
            thanks for the laugh

This has nothing to do with insecurity....I'm fine there and if you knew me, that thought wouldn't cross your mind. I just keep bringing it up because I love proving people wrong when they attack me. People pull stuff out of their butt with no back to it, and I like making people realize that.
            glad i could make you laff, im like you, id try and prove a 5 year old kid wrong just too boodt my confidence

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86

Just as I thought.
              thanks for the laugh

glad i could make you laff, im like you, id try and prove a 5 year old kid wrong just too boodt my confidence
              Where are you coming up with this confidence crap? I guess you are simply an example of someone who pulls crap out of their butt.

I am proving everyone wrong that called me homer, and there has not been a single post to prove otherwise. (Unless you want to use your insecurity theory) :roll:
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Just as I thought.
                No clue who you are so I can't really think of any. Sorry.

Comment

Just as I thought.
                  ok, dude, you are the definition of a homer. you may have a gigantic boner for osi, that's cool, we all hope you get to poof him in the butt someday. But, the fact that you rank him SOOOOO much higher than non Giant's fans DOES make you a homer. I don't think there is a technical defintion for 'homer' but if there was, I'd imagine it would be something like:

Homer (n)-One who holds his home team, or players on his home team in a much higher regard than the general public does.

sound familiar?

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe

Just as I thought.
                    ok, dude, you are the definition of a homer. you may have a gigantic boner for osi, that's cool, we all hope you get to poof him in the butt someday. But, the fact that you rank him SOOOOO much higher than non Giant's fans DOES make you a homer. I don't think there is a technical defintion for 'homer' but if there was, I'd imagine it would be something like:

Homer (n)-One who holds his home team, or players on his home team in a much higher regard than the general public does.

sound familiar?
                    Note how you said team or playerS. Not player. Osi is one scenario, it's not like I boast Tiki as the best RB, or Eli as the best young QB, or Lavar as the next LT.

If you have noticed in the past, I have been pretty harsh on several Giants and coaches. And I projected the Giants to finish 3rd in the division prior to the 2005 season while going 8-8.

As of right now, I do not even have them slated as one of the top 2 teams in the NFC East. SO before you call me homer, at least get some of your information straight.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Just as I thought.
                      thanks for the laugh

Well you have been very adamently confronting everyone about why you arent a homer for a few hours now, that is a bit odd. In all seriousness, why do you care if you get called a homer on a message board?

Comment

• You don't boast Lavar as the next LT? Check your sig.

Comment

Just as I thought.

sound familiar?
                          Note how you said team or playerS. Not player. Osi is one scenario, it's not like I boast Tiki as the best RB, or Eli as the best young QB, or Lavar as the next LT.

If you have noticed in the past, I have been pretty harsh on several Giants and coaches. And I projected the Giants to finish 3rd in the division prior to the 2005 season while going 8-8.

As of right now, I do not even have them slated as one of the top 2 teams in the NFC East. SO before you call me homer, at least get some of your information straight.
                          ok....but didn't you also say rank tiki barber ahead of NFL MVP, and record holder for most rushing touchdowns in a season, Shaun Alexander...regardless of what your homer brain thinks, the general public would disagree with that too. so, now its player(s)
                          8)

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
                            You don't boast Lavar as the next LT? Check your sig.
                            Where does it say Arrington is the next LT?

That sig means that we finally have a big time playmaker at LB, something we have lacked since LT.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Just as I thought.

sound familiar?

ok....but didn't you also say rank tiki barber ahead of NFL MVP, and record holder for most rushing touchdowns in a season, Shaun Alexander...regardless of what your homer brain thinks, the general public would disagree with that too. so, now its player(s)
                              8)
                              Snap!!!
                              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Just as I thought.

sound familiar?

8)
                                There are several non-Giants fans that rank Tiki ahead of Alexander. I guess they are all Giant-homers as well.

Good argument. :roll:
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information