Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Number 10
    Originally posted by snuff
    You don't boast Lavar as the next LT? Check your sig.
    Where does it say Arrington is the next LT?

That sig means that we finally have a big time playmaker at LB, something we have lacked since LT.
    anyone else catch that little blue font at the bottom of the sig? It says part 2

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
      I made the sig, and he had actually told me to make one with Osi, Strahan, LA and some other people, but I did that one instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***********
        Originally posted by Number 10

That sig means that we finally have a big time playmaker at LB, something we have lacked since LT.
        anyone else catch that little blue font at the bottom of the sig? It says part 2
        And that meand Arrington is as good as LT?

It means PART TWO (finally a playamaking LB)
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• It definately means Arrington is Taylor part 2.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
            It definately means Arrington is Taylor part 2.

Trust me, if they both weren't number 56, I wouldn't have put "Part Two"

Comment

• I think part 2 is just a little sig slogan. Alot have them, proclaiming the player on it to be great. You guys are just ganging up on him now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Haha, good find.

Honestly Number 10, give it up buddy. You sitting here for 2 hours challenging and ranting against everyone who calls you a homer has done and will do nothing. There is a reason that they said that and you whining and b*tching to them isnt going to change their minds but rather reinforce the idea simply because youre irritating them.

Just my 2 cents, which are actually worth about 25 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                  Yet I have said many times in the past that there will never be another LT.

You're on a roll today.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• You know, if there's one guy who reminds me the most of LT, it's Lavar. I'm not talking as a player...I'm saying as a person. They kinda look the same and everything. Anybody else notice that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
                      Originally posted by ***********

Haha, good find.

Honestly Number 10, give it up buddy. You sitting here for 2 hours challenging and ranting against everyone who calls you a homer has done and will do nothing. There is a reason that they said that and you whining and b*tching to them isnt going to change their minds but rather reinforce the idea simply because youre irritating them.

Just my 2 cents, which are actually worth about 25 cents.
                      Nah, I have gotten in all of your heads....because you can scan back and you still won't find any legit reason as to why I am a homer. You all know that, and you all know I am not a homer.

Victory-Number 10.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                        Yet I have said many times in the past that there will never be another LT.

You're on a roll today.
                        dude lighten up, its like we are saying something major offensive

all we are saying is that you brown nose the giants at every possible moment, e.g. who will win the AFC South? number10:GIANTS

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason
                          You know, if there's one guy who reminds me the most of LT, it's Lavar. I'm not talking as a player...I'm saying as a person. They kinda look the same and everything. Anybody else notice that?
                          Except for the massive cocaine usage.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

i'll admit something like reincarnation would be more homer but part 2 is a homer comment, nobody will gather that it means playmaking linebacker for the first time in 2 decades

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
                              Originally posted by drowe
                              So nobody can think up a reason to call me homer?

Just as I thought.
                              ok, dude, you are the definition of a homer. you may have a gigantic boner for osi, that's cool, we all hope you get to poof him in the butt someday. But, the fact that you rank him SOOOOO much higher than non Giant's fans DOES make you a homer. I don't think there is a technical defintion for 'homer' but if there was, I'd imagine it would be something like:

Homer (n)-One who holds his home team, or players on his home team in a much higher regard than the general public does.

sound familiar?
                              Note how you said team or playerS. Not player. Osi is one scenario, it's not like I boast Tiki as the best RB, or Eli as the best young QB, or Lavar as the next LT.

If you have noticed in the past, I have been pretty harsh on several Giants and coaches. And I projected the Giants to finish 3rd in the division prior to the 2005 season while going 8-8.

As of right now, I do not even have them slated as one of the top 2 teams in the NFC East. SO before you call me homer, at least get some of your information straight.
                              ok....but didn't you also say rank tiki barber ahead of NFL MVP, and record holder for most rushing touchdowns in a season, Shaun Alexander...regardless of what your homer brain thinks, the general public would disagree with that too. so, now its player(s)
                              8)
                              There are several non-Giants fans that rank Tiki ahead of Alexander. I guess they are all Giant-homers as well.

Good argument. :roll:
                              like who?...this must be a new york thing because i have not heard this.
                              but whatever, you can think whatever you want, and i (and most of the board) will continue to label you as a homer. and there is really no way you can change my mind at this point.

you asked for reasoning behind the homer label, i gave it to you. you asked for further reasoning, i gave it to you and you made up some bs about everybody thinking the same way. i think you're in denial.
                              8)

Comment

i'll admit something like reincarnation would be more homer but part 2 is a homer comment, nobody will gather that it means playmaking linebacker for the first time in 2 decades
                                It's not a homer comment because I was the one who put it there and I'm not a Giants fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information