Adderall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adderall

I bring this up because I'm in the library struggling to concentrate while reading about the documentary hypothesis of the bible. Meanwhile, my buddy come over to me after railing out 5 hours straight with the help of you know what. I think about every kid I know in college takes it to study without prescription. Personally, I would never touch the stuff because of my suspicions with pharmaceuticals, but I also view it as cheating academically. Steroids for students if you will. It's becoming a huge problem from what I see. What do you think? Know many people who abuse it?

By the way, no one turn this into a pro/anti drug debate. No one wants to hear your hippie mumbo jumbo and it's not allowed. It's possible to discuss it without doing so.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I've taken Adderall/Stratterra/Ritalin you name it I took it. They all work, some take longer to work, some work longer than others. I suggest searching medical websites to see what time frame you'll be needing i.e. 2-3 4-6 hours. You can just go to your family doctor, tell hi the situation you need it to study and you can get a prescription fairly easy.

Hope I could help.

Comment

I think it's a bigger problem in high school than college. I've seen it used in both scenarios, but in High School more people i knew of taking it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I'm in college and I don't use it (nor do many of my friends here--if any), but a bunch of guys I new from high school used to use it. I'm not sure about abuse, but the day before a big paper or test were due, they'd do it.

Funny story concerning adderrall...one time, sophomore year (in high school), my friend and next door neighbor got suspended for drinking. He kept a bottle of riddelin I believe in his room for special occassions, and the teachers were going to search his room the next day to see if he had anymore illicit substances. So my friends and I tried our very hardest to get into his room (which was locked) and get the stuff out. We tried to pick the lock for a while, then, after trying and being unsuccessful for about 3 hours, we decided that the best approach was to have my friend climb outside my window onto this tiny little 1-inch wide ledge, scoot over to my neighbor's room, open the window, climb in, get the bottle out of his drawer, and climb back into my room. Needless to say, he didn't make it (the room was on the third floor), but the kid's mom came the next day anyway and got the drugs out. One of the craziest nights of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
          I've taken Adderall/Stratterra/Ritalin you name it I took it. They all work, some take longer to work, some work longer than others. I suggest searching medical websites to see what time frame you'll be needing i.e. 2-3 4-6 hours. You can just go to your family doctor, tell hi the situation you need it to study and you can get a prescription fairly easy.

Hope I could help.
          No, I'm not interested. I think it's cheating to a degree. Are drugs really needed concentrate on school work? That's what I'm getting at.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            No, I'm not interested. I think it's cheating to a degree. Are drugs really needed concentrate on school work? That's what I'm getting at.
            No. Not at all. YOU CAN DO IT!

Comment

Dude, i'm ADD and I needed it. You sound like my dad, like there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance. People have it and they need it.

Comment

Dude, i'm ADD and I needed it. You sound like my dad, like there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance. People have it and they need it.
                I think he means more for people who don't have ADD.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                  People do it. But if the thread is about people who use it but don't need it don't expect this thread not to be about a pro/anti drug debate.

Comment

Yeah, i thought that would be pretty easily understood...then again he can't understand that Seinfeld is better than arrested development.

they get smoked.

Comment

Yeah, i thought that would be pretty easily understood...then again he can't understand that Seinfeld is better than arrested development.
                      Dude, no need for the personal attack. Seriously.

Comment

Dude, no need for the personal attack. Seriously.
                        Come on man, it was a simple joke in good fun.Relax. Seinfeld > AD.

they get smoked.

Comment

Come on man, it was a simple joke in good fun.Relax. Seinfeld > AD.
                          Jokes are followed by haha and lol. You threw me off.

Comment

Jokes are followed by haha and lol. You threw me off.
                            Meh, I don't use lol. Internet lingo is much too complicated for me.

they get smoked.

Comment

No. Not at all. YOU CAN DO IT!

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information