No announcement yet.

Shows on tv or online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt even know you could watch shows on the computer.
    I like watching it on the tv.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

or your an idiot like me and deleted my sound player and can't figure out how to get another one so I can't play any sound what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        or your an idiot like me and deleted my sound player and can't figure out how to get another one so I can't play any sound what so ever.
        I use Creative. I got it off their website about a year.5 ago because I deleted mine too somehow! :/ sucks!

Originally posted by bsaza2358
        For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
          I prefer not to be restricted by show times.
          I completely agree. In fact, I can't remember the last time I watched thing on television that wasn't.

A. Sports
          B. News
          C. Sports news
          D. The weather
          E. Doctor Who or Stargate SG-1
          F. Previously recorded on my digital video recorder.

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
            I download almost every show I watch.
            What he said.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information