Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The highlights of the kid I coach...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENuu1dHqDT4

Idiot didn't tell me he had posted up his highlights ...

anyways he got a call from the director of sports at Sallisburgh (Connecticut, I believe) to go play football for him. We all know it's a long shot, but QB Mike Fouts (had a brief stunt in the NFL, WAC champion with Utah, nephew of Dan Fouts) said he was better than him when he was his age and a tad older. Now, I've taught him basically everything I could, so did Mike Fouts, so did everyone he has met.

I know there are people very knowledgable here, so if anyone could give me ANY tip on ANYTHING to help him, we really want to see him succeed, especially because I can be cocky about it, heh.

Thank you

He's got a weird throwing motion from what I saw. That's all I could say. Cool though.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

It's always been a dream of mine to go out there and pad up with the little bastards and play a game of football with them. It would make me feel really tough. But, no I can't help.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

It seems to me like he holds the ball kind of low when he drops back in the pocket.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

he throws like terrel pryor.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            It's always been a dream of mine to go out there and pad up with the little bastards and play a game of football with them. It would make me feel really tough. But, no I can't help.
            I am sure our varsity guys would kick your ass.

Comment

Oh and btw, the 2:58 play = game winner.

edit= nope, damn, my bad... we were already winning by 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                Oh and btw, the 2:58 play = game winner.

edit= nope, damn, my bad... we were already winning by 1.
                I remember you asking about weight reduction so he can play...I assume he made it or are you trying to get him a bit lighter for the upcoming season?

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                  I remember you asking about weight reduction so he can play...I assume he made it or are you trying to get him a bit lighter for the upcoming season?
                  That wasn't him, he is good for the weight. He is 14 and his weight is 154 I believe (its at the beggining of the video) It's our Edge... he is no where near the weight. He is at 146 right now, needs to be at 127 by April. He is going to Canada in a week for 2 weeks and then he says he's gonna do Atkins as strict as hell..

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information