Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Harris verbally attacked by Brady Quinn...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Harris verbally attacked by Brady Quinn...

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008...owdy_grou.html

Cleveland Browns quarterback Brady Quinn was part of a group of men shouting insults at *** passers-by outside a Columbus bar early on New Year's Day, according to a 9-1-1 call made to police.
    The call at 2:35 a.m. came from Seth Harris, who reported that he encountered the group in front of La Fogata Grill at 790 North High St. The Mexican restaurant is next door to the Union Cafe Bar + Food, one of Columbus' most popular *** bars in the ***-friendly Short North neighborhood.
    Harris said that "Brady Quinn from the Browns" was "trying to cause a fight." Harris told the operator, "I just walked outside and he exchanged many profanities with me and called me a ******, of course."

He said Quinn was with a "big group" of friends numbering perhaps 10, and that the quarterback "wasn't as involved as" others were in stirring up trouble. "He was standing back and letting his friends do most of it," Harris said.

On the call, Harris told police that "this has been going on all night and nobody has stopped anything."

Poor Hineswardjr

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Well you know what they say about homophobes.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

hahhahahaha thats funny s***

Comment

OMGZ...Hines' i feel for you man. You should have spat in his face...or poked him in the corn hole. That would have shut him up :p

Comment

Oh god, Hines is *** :O

The smiley selection here is incredibly weak. That or I just dont know how to use them.

Comment

Hines, you were in Columbus and didn't let me know? Damn...

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

The retail value of Hines' Hello Kitty Collection might be the same, but on Ebay it just tanked like 14.6%
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I will not stand for this HWJ.

Comment

I don't know about this... The whole "Yeah, Brady Quinn from the Cleveland Browns was there" reeks of something strong. And it's not the bean and cheese burrito I had for fourth meal last night.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                      I don't know about this... The whole "Yeah, Brady Quinn from the Cleveland Browns was there" reeks of something strong. And it's not the bean and cheese burrito I had for fourth meal last night.
                      Yeah, I agree. This could be a bull.

By the way, a craving for Taco Bell just hit me like a brick wall when I read that.

BoneKrusher

Comment

thats what i like to hear seth. your learning well. this is only the beginning of a long line of events.

Comment

I definitely didn't think the Crustache was Rudy Cool, but hey. Union Station isn't completely a Rudy Cool bar though, I've actually been there (along with most bars on High Street,) thus why I am a bit surprised this all went down there.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            seriously... talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              seriously... talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

i never understood that metaphor

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information